Author Topic: Elated .....then disappointed  (Read 15859 times)

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
Re: Elated .....then disappointed
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2011, 08:06:34 pm »
So, so sorry Shanmac.  My heart really goes out to you and hopefully you will get it back very, very soon.  I agree, a courtesy TM should be offered.

JB
Rosemary from Bournemouth formerly Gloucestershire

Offline Deniser

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 08:39:32 pm »
Most definately - a courtesy machine!!!!!  I feel for you and do hope that it is back very quickly (or a new one - whichever comes first). 
You haven't failed at anything until you stop trying.

Offline Mezza39

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 11:56:55 pm »
Hi Shanmac, this is first post - and the same thing happened to me this week. I finally got my TM on Monday and then Tuesday night got Error 55! Tried the usual things but no luck. Have called my consultant who hopefully will sort it out.
I had it less than 24 hours! Maybe it was a bad batch?  :(

Offline shanmac

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2011, 02:50:27 am »
Well Mezza39 isn't that interesting - 2 brand new machines with the same problem!!

Have just got back from a night away but haven't heard anything about my machine - will have to chase it up.

Keeping customers in the loop obviuosly not a high priority!
Shannon, Bendigo Victoria - mum of 4

Offline johnro

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2011, 03:36:07 am »
It appears that the powers that be at HO Aust have a lot to answer and obviously very few care - Shannon I really feel your exapseration and rightly placed anger  :)
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2011, 04:19:02 pm »
oh dear hope it gets sorted out quickly shan...i had minor problems with my machine after a few months and it threw me and i was so peeved as I was on a roll and it threw a spanner in the works...still a great machine though and I have had no problems since...hope it all gets worked out quickly for you  :)
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline shanmac

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2011, 12:44:38 am »
Well my Thermie has arrived back home safe & sound, but my disappointment with the company grows.

First they ring to tell me that is has been repaired not replaced & when it arrived at HO it was working fine but the technicians could see on the computer that the error had been coming up - what after waiting two years did they think I just made it up!!@!

Second no little were sorry gift - thought they may have thrown a recipe book, bread mat something in, actually there was nothing in the box but Thermie.

So once again elated.....then disappointed.

Shan  :'(
Shannon, Bendigo Victoria - mum of 4

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2011, 03:02:18 am »
Shan, that's good that you got it back. But no good for customer service.

I would be disappointed too.

Robyn
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Debbiebillg

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2011, 04:09:35 am »
Shanmac, read the attached document from page 13 on, you should be entitled to a replacement !   

http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/ConsumerProtection/PDF/Publications/ACCC_178_Consumer_guarantees_a_guide_for_consumers_FA_WEB.pdf

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2011, 06:25:01 am »
shan im not in oz but when my machine had its problems I had the same kind of treatment until I got quite upset with them and wrote a few emails well then I got a reaction and I also asked my consultant to come and have a look at it as wehn they sent it back they didnt even put it back together properly or replace the cracked lid.  After my consultant had passed by, I had heard from the head of customer service who said she would investigate then finally saying that they apologise for any inconvenience as I had got quite upset that they thought I may be lying about the machine and said they never touched the area that was now (and wasnt before leaving me) out of place.  I ended up with two books for the mishap..one from my consultant and the other from the head of customer serivce.  I totally understand you disappointment and I would be expressing your disappointment to head office, especially as it broke so quickly!  :)
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/