Author Topic: Weight Watchers  (Read 16755 times)

Offline berpsie

• View Profile
Weight Watchers
« on: November 07, 2011, 01:05:12 am »
Hi  ;D
Just joined weight watchers online (again  :o) and was wondering if anybody else was doing the new points plus programme and had good thermomix recipes?  We all know the thermomix is wonderful for healthy cooking!

:D

Offline Nay-nay

• View Profile
Re: Weight Watchers
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 07:33:03 am »
My baby sister just lost 10kg of 'honeymoon podge' on WW - she just sent me a pic of her in her new togs at a resort in Port Douglas and looks fantastic. Here's a couple threads that were on weight watchers. Might give you some idea of the forum members that are giving it a go??  All the best! ;)
Anyone doing WW?
WW

Offline cottchick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 07:48:58 am »
I would LOVE some TMX WW recipes!! Have been on WW for several weeks now and the scales aren't moving, its depressing. I know I mist just be eating too much but I AM sticking mostly to 29 points.

Offline becterwel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 02:32:49 am »
Hi!  I've been doing ww since October last year and have lost nearly 19kg.  I have managed to make a lot of the ww recipes tmx friendly. Currently, I am on 29pts /day

If you like, I can try and organise myself and try and write them out at some stage?  I don't know if this goes against ww rules or tmx forum rules????

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 02:42:14 am »
Hi becterwel, welcome to the forum with your very generous offer.  Why not pop over to Introduce Yourself on the Home Page so that everyone can officially welcome you.  Those recipes are not against our rules, don't know about WW though. When we convert recipes we give links to the original source.

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's excellent.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 02:43:11 am »
Hi becterwel! Glad you have posted here. I for one would love to know all your TM converted WW recipes. Converting recipes to TM is fine, however posting a recipe that has just been copied without permission from the rightful owner is generally frowned upon. As you have converted your recipes into TM friendly recipes you are fine to post the recipes. Look forward to seeing them and hopefully I can melt away a couple of kgs in the process. Maybe you can introduce yourself (under that topic) on the Home page as everyone would love to hear from you and a little about yourself.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 06:39:40 am »
Wow Bec 19 kg is such a great effort. Well done. Your a champ. WW is a great program for loosing weight :)
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline Tan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 06:51:28 am »
I am a lifetime member of WW - have been at goal for 8 years - and have been a leader for nearly four years.

I have just finished  as a leader and am now wanting to spend a bit more time :converting WW recipes for the thermomix
Unfortunately i have snuck a couple of kilos over my goal weight - something im not very proud of - so really need to get back to following the program  - will be on 26 Propoints a day for a while.
as i play with the WW recipes - i will  post my conversions with Propoint values.

:)

Tan

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 07:11:39 am »
I have about 20 of the little darlings to lose - so I look forward to your recipes  :-*

Offline dede

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 07:22:38 am »
I wouldn't mind joining WW online again. Would love to loose about 15kgs.
Maybe we should start a weight loss topic and support each other (those who want to join in)

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 07:30:48 am »
I wouldn't mind joining WW online again. Would love to loose about 15kgs.
Maybe we should start a weight loss topic and support each other (those who want to join in)

I'm really keen to support anyone who wants to lose weight. I have lost 23kg so I know how good it feels :D

stacelee

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 08:25:16 am »
I'm happy to have any support and to support anyone.  I've lost about 22kg since last October but am finding it hard to get motivated to get the last twenty or so off.

Offline teagg

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 01:54:51 pm »
Me too. Also probably about 20 - 25kg. Sadly.
So I'd be in!
Also ex WW

;-)
Gillian

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 03:56:21 pm »

how do we start? someone please lead...should it be a menu plan for the coming week? I'm happy to go with the flow. I had a thought, maybe we could take a pic of ourselves as in "before" from the neck downwards (not naked of course  :-))) and every 5kgs lost take another, so when we get to our goal weight we can post them all?

Offline dede

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 09:25:28 pm »
Great idea CP, I'm glad you said not naked lol :D
And I'm not wearing bike shorts and a crop top like on the biggest looser either.
I guess if we start a topic on weight loss and go from there. I not much good at menu planning.
I'm sure anyone who has weight to loose knows what they should and shouldn't eat. And knows that exercise is important. I have been on many diets and tried lots of different things and always lost weight but have never had group support to continue keeping me motivated. What better place than here with all our forum friends :)