Author Topic: varoma demo recipe for the lemon coconut steamed puddings with citrus syrup  (Read 36941 times)

Offline anna van dyken

• View Profile
i am looking for the recipe for the varoma demo steamed lemon and coconut puddings with citrus syrup, can anyone please help ?
Perth Western Australia....

Live, Love and Eat :)

Offline mkr

• View Profile
When you host a Varoma demo your consultant will give you a set of cards with all of the recipes.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hi Anna, welcome to the forum.  Did you have a varoma demo or go to one?
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum Anna.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Caroline J

• View Profile
I have it, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.  It's scanned, so I don't think I can post it.

Offline anna van dyken

• View Profile
thank you for all your welcoms and replies, i do now have a copy of the recipe thank you ... i had a varoma demo last week and my lovely consultant is sending me a copy of the recipe, but i was going on a picnic today and wanted to make these delicious steamed cupcakes to take with me, im so happy i got to do it and they went down a treat, thank you again your all very kind and generous, and im so happy to be a part of this forum with a lovely group of people so willing to help  :)
Perth Western Australia....

Live, Love and Eat :)

Offline maddy

• View Profile
Those puddings are delish!

My friend had a varoma demo yesterday, and I was really glad I went along to another one  :)
The consultant was fantastic! and it was really enjoyable.  She passed on lots of food advice and tips for where to buy/storing etc.  You could tell she loves what she does, and that really shone through the demo.

.........EAT CAKE!

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I found this recipe on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=146811612049534&topic=50

This link is no longer there unfortunately
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:19:07 am by judydawn »
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline johnro

• View Profile
Thanks for this link CC - I was about to scan the recipe for a friend of mine who has not yet had the varoma demo which is when I received the recipe card for this delish dessert!!!!!!!  :)  :)  :) I will tell her she received it via UK  :D  :D
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
well researched CC, love having something lemony after a meal, or anything sweet i should possibly add. my neighbour gave me a bag of lemons over the fence the other day, and I said if he ever had excess just put them on the fence and we promptly remove. it will be good if he does this cos they are 95c ea in the supermarket, and I have to buy them regularly - kills me to think there are so many lemon trees nearby producing more than the household can consume
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
lucky you live i a climate where you can grow lemons..cant here or well you can but has to stay in a very large pot and has to be moved indoors or in a greenhouse in winter or it will die...snif...would love to have a lemon tree in my garden...a hhh maybe one day on another move to perhaps another country a little warmer!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
Has anyone tried making these with passionfruit instead of lemon? Thinking of trying it for dessert tonight.

thanks

DG  :-*
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
Oooo...these sound nice. Could i also have the recipe? The facebook link doesn't work.

What do they show you in varoma demo?

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I copied this off Quirky Jo's blog for you Tasty

Varoma demo - if you've never been to a Varoma demo, the menu is: Fruity dream; pizza bianca; sun-dried tomato & red capsicum dip; dressing made from some of the dip; creamy chickpea and vegetable soup which cooks in the bowl while pumpkin, chicken & couscous (or quinoa) steam on top in the Varoma; warm chicken, pumpkin & couscous (or quinoa) salad, either Italian style or Moroccan style; and steamed lemon & coconut puddings with citrus syrup... deeeelicious!!
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline amie78

• View Profile
I had my varoma demo today. My consultant is sending me the cards as she forgot to bring them. My daughter wants me to make this for her again tonight as she loved it. Can someone please pm me the recipe as I have half a can of coconut milk still to be used. Thanks