Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 6036764 times)

Offline Halex

• View Profile
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #465 on: July 01, 2012, 03:14:04 am »
Spent way too much time on here :o

DH wants to go out for lunch, I want to cook. He is right the next 5 weekends we have eb, well we have him for most of July & he leaves us 5th Aug, plus we have our christmas in July party. So today is an opportunity to go out. And the sun s shining :D

This could mean I will have gone through a whole weekend without using TM :o :o maybe I need to leave the forum as I am not a TM user this weekend ;D,LOL

:)

Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #466 on: July 01, 2012, 03:17:10 am »
And 40 bags of mince later and I'm still going. :(
Having a spell then back to it.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline JulieO

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 01, 2012, 03:30:42 am »

This could mean I will have gone through a whole weekend without using TM :o :o maybe I need to leave the forum as I am not a TM user this weekend ;D,LOL :)

I think you're safe Hally.  ;D This is more than a TM only forum these days, so much chatter that's not just to do with our machines. It's a lovely place to visit.  :D

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 01, 2012, 03:51:47 am »
Sorry to hear your sad news Wonder.  :'(

Today not doing much, just totally chilling.
:D

Offline deedub

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 01, 2012, 03:57:26 am »
Catching up on forum news. So so sorry to hear of your devastating loss, astarra, I hope all goes well on Monday. And wonder, my condolences to you as well - cancer is a b#*&h, I wish you well with your dry July challenge.
Trying to muster up energy to do something after a rare big night out - too old for that caper now methinks. Will start cooking to get motivated.
Melbourne, inner north

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 01, 2012, 04:06:08 am »
I hung out two enormous loads of washing, went for a walk/run for 80 minutes and now I'm making a collage with all the pictures from my little desk calendar :)
Going to practice my trumpet and new saxophone later ;D ;D

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 01, 2012, 05:05:59 am »
I just sitting relaxing now, I'm looking after 22 month old GS for three weeks, starting to feel tired, went for an early walk before the rain hit with GS and two dogs, the front wheel fell off the pram about 1/2 a k from home, a nice man and his wife out riding their bikes stopped to help me and he took the wheel back to his house and fixed it for me.  i was so grateful.  Went to cook some veggies for lunch and discovered that I'd left a bag of groceries behind when shopping yesterday, SO back to the shops, then around to the chicken shop to get cheap chicken for Tenina"s chicken stock powder, it was closed, ended up buying a cooked chook from Coles.   Have the ingredients in the oven smells divine.   Really enjoying a cuppa and GS is having a sleep.  Bliss....

Offline desi

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 01, 2012, 05:50:04 am »
Wonder, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It is always double hard when parents to lose a child. I guess it is
because it is not the natural way for things to happened.
My condolences to you and your family.
Take care
Desi xo

Offline desi

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 01, 2012, 06:07:26 am »
CC,
Fiona cooked steamed salmon in the varoma with yogurt sauce, watermelon salad, green soup, bread, curie chicken and rice, and a sponge cake. Everything was delicious.

The money that is made from the Devil of a Cookbook and the classes is to aid the Tasmanian devils that are suffering from a form of facial cancer. Fiona with other wonderful people have started a program to save these little animals from extinction :)

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #474 on: July 01, 2012, 06:12:36 am »
I just sitting relaxing now, I'm looking after 22 month old GS for three weeks, starting to feel tired, went for an early walk before the rain hit with GS and two dogs, the front wheel fell off the pram about 1/2 a k from home, a nice man and his wife out riding their bikes stopped to help me and he took the wheel back to his house and fixed it for me.  i was so grateful.  Went to cook some veggies for lunch and discovered that I'd left a bag of groceries behind when shopping yesterday, SO back to the shops, then around to the chicken shop to get cheap chicken for Tenina"s chicken stock powder, it was closed, ended up buying a cooked chook from Coles.   Have the ingredients in the oven smells divine.   Really enjoying a cuppa and GS is having a sleep.  Bliss....

Oh dear, sounds like you had one of those days :D
The wheel falling off the pram wouldn't be too much fun at all.
And I know what you mean about feeling tired looking after a toddler.
My Nephew is 2 and just does not stop, he makes me feel tired just watching him. I know I have 5 kids but they are pretty easy to look after compared to toddlers who need constant supervision.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 01, 2012, 06:16:34 am »
went on a adventure, shopping to Cairns, kids went to the movies, so I had 2 hours in a shopping centre by myself..
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

mcmich

« Reply #476 on: July 01, 2012, 07:06:32 am »
Went out for brunch with DH and then some shopping.

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 01, 2012, 07:11:13 am »
Went out for brunch with DH and then some shopping.

This might be a silly question Michele, but what sort of food do you have for brunch? I've never had it :-))

mcmich

« Reply #478 on: July 01, 2012, 07:15:58 am »
You can usually order anything off the breakfast or lunch menus.
I had eggs benedict and DH had a a breakfast wrap - filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, onion with chili sauce.

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 01, 2012, 07:24:38 am »
Cleaned house and book work today. Nothing exciting
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate