Author Topic: My Way of Cooking?  (Read 13777 times)

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
Re: My Way of Cooking?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 08:31:22 am »
$60 is much better than $99. I would like the MYC one too. Might have to call my consultant I think.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline Chelsea (Thermie Groupie)

• View Profile
    • My Blog - Full Little Tummies
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 08:37:07 am »
I quite like it.  The recipes are much more to our taste than those in Full Steam Ahead.  I made the calzones during the week and we loved them.  I need to look at it more often though.  It tends to sit on the shelf. :)

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 06:17:27 pm »
They are availiable for $60 from TMX or nearest consultant. Still alot of money for a book (I think) but lots of people like mkr say it is worth every cent.  ;)

Nay I think dede was talking about traveling with TM - that isn't available for sale as yet.
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline Nay-nay

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 10:46:12 pm »
Ah right - twt!! :-[ Sorry! Yeah that's not available just quite yet but MWOC definitely is.  :-)) I'll go back to my box now.  :D

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 10:51:36 pm »
lol. I didnt think it was available yet. But I didnt make myself that clear either. never mind.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline cecilia

• Renew. Refresh. Rejoice.
    • View Profile
    • Thermorevolution
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 05:05:38 am »
The new Thermomix recipe app is going to be based on this book.  Launching very soon.  See message from head office below:

The new Thermomix Recipe App is nearly here! The App will be available for download from iTunes and the App Store on Monday 12th September for iPhones, iPods and iPads.  The Thermomix Recipe App is full of all the recipes from the popular second cookbook of Vorwerk’s international series, My Way of Cooking. Features include a weekly meal planner, shopping list, search and share functions, videos and so much more!  With this App users can plan, shop and prepare delicious meals easily. Customers will be able to trial the App by downloading a free Lite version, while a Full version will be available for purchase for $9.99. The free Lite version, and full version will be available from Monday September 12. Click here to view a website that introduces all the features of the App.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:11:22 am by cecilia »
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." — Dalai Lama

https://www.facebook.com/thermorevolution