Author Topic: Love my Thermomix  (Read 4751 times)

Offline MangoJam

• View Profile
Love my Thermomix
« on: February 19, 2013, 10:59:34 pm »
Good morning everyone . I was given a brand new TM as a pressie for Christmas !  I've joined the forum as I love the friendliness of the site ,the vast array of recipes and the invaluable advice .

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
Re: Love my Thermomix
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 11:15:32 pm »
Hello there MangoJam and welcome to the forum :D You named the top three reasons why this forum is absolutely amazing, so my guess is that you've been reading it for a while! ;D We'd love to know what you've been cooking since Christmas and if you've made any conversions we'd love to see them on here too!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 11:26:14 pm »
Yes I agree with Amy MangoJam, you've got us all worked out for sure  ;D  Hi and a big welcome to the forum and how lucky were you to receive such a lovely Christmas present.  Enjoy your Thermomix and your time on the forum :)
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 12:25:34 am »
Hi MangoJam and welcome to the forum, what sort of things have you been cooking?

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 01:10:38 am »
Hi and welcome MJam or we will have to work out another shortcut for your name as we already have MJ.  Wonderful Xmas present .

Offline mab19

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 04:28:27 am »
Hi MangoJam and welcome to the forum.  My TMX was also a gift, how lucky are we. :) :) :)
The  man who said it can't be done should not interupt the woman doing it.

Offline MangoJam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 05:19:02 am »
We are very lucky indeed mab19, but so is every   *::owner ! :). So far I've made Red Curry Chicken Risotto , Curried Pumpkin and Lentil Soup , Chilli Jam , Mango Chutney and Minestrone . All were very delicious and simple to make . Every recipe I've made has come from this forum with the exception of the sorbet I forgot to mention .  I'm excited every evening , after work , to see what new additions there are to the recipe collection !  If only  *: could do my ironing  :-))

mcmich

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 05:28:13 am »
Welcome to the forum MangoJam.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 07:30:32 am »
Welcome MangoJam. With a forum name like that you are sure to be successful in your cooking. I adore homemade mango jam.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline MangoJam

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 08:43:45 am »
Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes !  I look forward to learning lots from you all !  I'm not sure if this is the right  thread in which to write this , but the list for CP63's favourite recipes is fantastic ! I think I'm going to aim to cook each and every dish ! May take a while but I'll try . :)

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 09:08:19 am »
Hello and welcome MangoJam - you sure have this wonderful forum well descried!  ;D
:D

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2013, 09:49:05 am »
Welcome to the forum MangoJam.I bet your TM was the best Christmas present ever ;)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline MangoJam

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2013, 10:17:43 am »
Ooh yes it was very exciting when I saw the large box under the tree and when i opened it and saw the word " Vorwerk " , I could barely contain my excitement !

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2013, 11:22:33 am »
We are very lucky indeed mab19, but so is every   *::owner ! :). So far I've made Red Curry Chicken Risotto , Curried Pumpkin and Lentil Soup , Chilli Jam , Mango Chutney and Minestrone . All were very delicious and simple to make . Every recipe I've made has come from this forum with the exception of the sorbet I forgot to mention .  I'm excited every evening , after work , to see what new additions there are to the recipe collection !  If only  *: could do my ironing  :-))
Ironing.....who does ironing???
Hi mangojam and welcome. What a great Christmas present congratulations.

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 08:33:13 pm »
Hi MangoJam - what an extraordinary Christmas present!!  A very warm welcome to the forum - you'll love it here.  And if you cook your way through CP's list you'll be an expert in no time at all!!  Sounds as if you're off to a great start in any case with those dishes you've been cooking! :D