Thermomix Recipes for TM5 and TM31 > Jams and Chutneys

Apricot Jam

<< < (2/14) > >>

JulieO:
I had some lovely apricots that I've been allowing to ripen and a little while ago, I removed the stones and weighed into the TM bowl.  Had 450g, so I added the same amount of jam sugar and 1/2 tsp citric acid(didn't want to juice a lemon for such a small amount), and followed Bron's recipe to make jam.  Much easier than having to remove the kernels from the stones, then fishing them out after cooking like the recipe I tried previously.

I finished off on Varoma temp for 3 mins, then poured into a big sterilised jar. 

I can tell it's going to be just right!  ;D

Thanks Bron, I will follow this simple recipe from now on.   I can't see me buying store bought jam ever again. ;D

achookwoman:
Made the Apricot jam,   beautiful flavor.   Used 3/4 amount of sug. and cooked for a further 10 mins. on varoma.  Still not thick enough for us so next time will add 1/2 packet of jamsetta.  So easy

katesjoy:
delish ... made this this morning to have with thermomixers' yummy crumpets.  Both were so yummy l had them for lunch as well  :D

cookie1:
Apricot jam on crumpets, sounds lovely and very comforting.

judydawn:
I can now add this one to my list of done recipes too.  I can't believe how much jam/marmalade I have made lately - just because I can more than the fact that I need it  :-)) :-)) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version