Author Topic: New Indian Cookbook  (Read 3725 times)

Offline em

• Me and my little spiderman!
    • View Profile
New Indian Cookbook
« on: September 20, 2009, 06:54:43 am »
Hi all
i saw in the last Thermomix newsletter email that there is an indian cookbook available here now, i was just wondering if many had used it yet and what its like, as we love indian food and would love to purchase it!

thankyou Em :)
Emma from Victoria

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
Re: New Indian Cookbook
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 07:00:26 am »
Picking mine up this week (Wed I think) will let you know. They have only just become available and are a UK book. CarolineW may have more information when she makes it here next  :)
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 08:01:45 am »
I have not had a really good look but think that is the best so far in terms of variety and pictures/hints/ideas.

Recommend highly to anybody with a vague interest in Indian food.

Lots of authentic recipes - it is written by Rosie Laljee, who has Indian heritage (through Kenyan background) and the recipes have been tested.
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline JulieO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 11:10:17 am »
I ordered mine last week, can't wait.  :D

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 09:34:43 pm »
I ordered one as a present for my Mum, and browsed through it briefly before wrapping it up.  I was seriously impressed!  I've made enough sales to earn a free book, so this is going to be the free book  ;D  I just need to get my act together to process the paperwork to get it.  HQ is always very fast at processing things like that, and I'm always very slow to organise myself to apply!  :P :-))
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!