Author Topic: July - 9 months interest free and 1 large and 1 mini thermoserver promo  (Read 7086 times)

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
It is going to be a busy month for us consultants  ;D ;D ;D ;D
9 months interest free promo for the month of July along with double rewards for all July purchases of a Thermomix as long as you host your demo before the end of August :) that is one large and one mini thermoserver  ;D
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Get your aprons on consultants, it sure does look like you are going to be very busy in July - good luck to you all. :-* :-*
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Lovemythermo

• View Profile
I've had a number of friends and work mates asking me about Thermomix so I've booked a demo for next Saturday. I was really happy to hear that my guests can take advantage of interest free as not everyone has that sort of money lying around! I have to say though, I was a bit disappointed there was nothing for the host this month. I would have loved a copy of Travelling with Thermomix, even a half price one. All we can purchase is a Thermoserver and I already have as many as I need.

Is this correct or have I got the wrong idea?

Offline mkr

• View Profile
What about a bread mat for $40 Lovemythermo? Otherwise chat to your consultant and you may be able to come up with something.

Offline johnro

• View Profile
This is all very disappointing - I had a friend contact our consultant asking were there any promos coming up as she was ready to order hers (after listening to me rave over the past 12mths and using my machine for a week) and was told there were none.  She had her machine delivered last Saturday and discovered the July promo.  Do consultants not know of the promos until the last week of a month?????   
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
We generally only find out the last day of the month Robyn - and that is generally an email sent out late in the day. We found out early this month as it was all announced at our state meetings.
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I can see the logic in that. Saves people all waiting until a certain month to get the 'deals' they want.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline petit4s

• View Profile
I don't everyone minds that much because the get to use the tm as soon as they can; it's just a nice bonus if you can get it.

Offline johnro

• View Profile
Thanks for that info Kathryn  :)  :)
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.