Author Topic: Thai Chicken Curry  (Read 15134 times)

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
Re: Thai Chicken Curry
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 09:32:21 pm »
im sure your aware from you friend over here but in France its generally a choice of Chinese, more and more japanese which is mainly sushi not true japanese restaurants, pizza and fast food which is basically mcdonalds, quick and KFC...you will occasionally find an indian restaurant, marocaine and that pretty much sums it up so a far cry from oz where you will find so many different cusines including and not at all limited to lebanese, greek, italian, thai, chinese actually its pretty much endless but saying that I miss it because thats what I grew up with but France has so many regional cuisines which I also love just sometimes I really crave something different!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline passionflower

• View Profile
    • My Many Passions
Re: Thai Chicken Curry
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 11:40:20 pm »
im sure your aware from you friend over here but in France its generally a choice of Chinese, more and more japanese which is mainly sushi not true japanese restaurants, pizza and fast food which is basically mcdonalds, quick and KFC...you will occasionally find an indian restaurant, marocaine and that pretty much sums it up so a far cry from oz where you will find so many different cusines including and not at all limited to lebanese, greek, italian, thai, chinese actually its pretty much endless but saying that I miss it because thats what I grew up with but France has so many regional cuisines which I also love just sometimes I really crave something different!
Funny enough when she was here last month we ended up eating at the earlier mentioned  thai restaurant and she did say the same thing about places to eat.
Visit my papercrafting blog
http://www.monicas-passions.blogspot.com