Author Topic: My Way of Cooking International Edition 2  (Read 60567 times)

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
Re: My Way of Cooking International Edition 2
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 02:12:08 pm »
Would you want to give us or PM me with the Red Thai Curry Chicken Casserole, and the Fish Casserole. I really want to get this book as soon as I can get my hands on it. If anyone knows how I can do this please advise.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 07:03:50 pm »
I was told at a team meeting yesterday that this isn't going to be released for general sale, it will be an incentive book like the Full Steam Ahead. That should make you happy Thermomixer!!!!  :-)) :-))
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 10:33:27 pm »
When will they learn ?????  Oh well - need to find the Italian version online and start translating  >:(
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 06:21:00 am »
I'm sure we have lots of lovely recipes here on the forum. Sulk >:( sulk >:(                       ???
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline cathy79

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 09:43:57 am »
I was told at a team meeting yesterday that this isn't going to be released for general sale, it will be an incentive book like the Full Steam Ahead. That should make you happy Thermomixer!!!!  :-)) :-))
So what do we have to do to get one?  Have a demo?  A demo with a sale?
Helping you to take back control over what your family eats, one meal at a time.
Email thermomix.darlingdowns@gmail.com

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 10:45:52 am »
Money to be made but no-one is interested.  Can't understand it myself.  We do have lots of lovely recipes on here Thermomixer and they are being added to daily - can't keep up with all the things I want to do.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Chelsea (Thermie Groupie)

• View Profile
    • My Blog - Full Little Tummies
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2010, 11:41:23 am »
If they make the book too hard to get hold there will be people that will simply photocopying it and TMX will miss out on the money. I'm sure there are many people that disagree with the varoma demo (and refuse to have one) but still enjoy cooking recipes from the Full Steam Ahead book.  Sometimes this type of "conditional" selling backfires badly.

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 02:03:57 am »
Hmmm...well, they can buy it in Canada. Any Canadian friends here willing to post a package to Australia? :-*
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 01:18:28 am »
Got the newsletter with the "Have a demo and get or buy a book"  Oh well.....  Guess it is advertising - so might have to hold a demo.
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline riv_mum

• View Profile
    • Thermotalk
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2010, 12:31:34 am »
My guess is that is is only going to be a customer incentive for a month or two and then will be available for purchase at any time like the Varoma one is. You will just have to pay full price then, but in the mean time more incentive for customers to have demos! And since they cant purchase all the host benefits/rewards at once, they have to have more than one demo. I am not a huge fan of this "forced demo-ing".

Does anyone know anything about edition 1? Is this just a tweaked version or a whole new book?
Sheree
Tupperware and Thermomix Consultant.
www.thermotalk.webs.com

Offline Caroline J

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 01:36:31 am »
As I understand it, if you host a demo in Feb, you can buy one for $30.  I had a demo last night (coincidence) so I ordered one :D

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 02:09:18 am »
Yes Caroline you are right - if you host a demo in Feb you can buy one for $30 and if someone at your demo purchases you get it for free. It is only a Feb promotion. But you are able to get it on top of any other host rewards. Ie if it was a varoma demo you would be able to buy the varoma book for $25 too.

Riv mum I thought you could only buy the full steam ahead book if you hosted a varoma demo??
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline marmee

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2010, 02:32:40 am »
Oh wow!  So you can get the two books for half price - Varoma and this new one?  OK - time for my Varoma demo then!
Marmee, intrigued by the TM and living in NSW Australia

Offline riv_mum

• View Profile
    • Thermotalk
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 05:23:25 am »
As consultants we can buy the Varoma cookbooks so therefore should be able to sell them to customers at full price if they dont want a demo. I guess it really depends on how you want to run your business. If you want more demos then its better for you to enforce the Varoma demo to get the book. I have customers who live hours away with no other consultant nearby so am not able to just do demos so that someone can get a book at half price, so am happy to sell them to customers at full price who want them but dont want demos. I didnt actually know that they weren't to be 'purchased'.
Sheree
Tupperware and Thermomix Consultant.
www.thermotalk.webs.com

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 07:01:21 am »
Wish you were my consultant Sheree  - the stormtroopers over here are adamant that it ONLY comes with a demo.

I used to get upset - but understand that it should be an incentive to help advertise.  Don't need it anyway  ;) perche io parlo italiano

...and of course there are too many recipes on here anyway.
Thermomixer in Australia