Author Topic: waiting for machine, what do I stock the pantry with? I want to be ready!  (Read 3655 times)

Offline jadejadelee

• View Profile
Hi, I am impatiently waiting for my machine, it's not that it is slow it's just me wanting to start :)

So what do I stock my pantry with so that when it arrives I am ready?

I have signed up to become a demonstrator so I would like to be ready with the ingredients for the demo meals, which I don't really know what they are.  Can anyone give me advice as to what I could buy to fill my fridge and pantry so I can start practicing and get familiar with the demo recipies before training.

Thanks, Jade

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: waiting for machine, what do I stock the pantry with? I want to be ready!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 05:03:23 am »
This thread may help jade plus there are other URL's noted within that thread as well.

http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=1571.0
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline cathy79

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 05:42:31 am »
Jade, Judy has pointed you in the right direction.  She's our helpful guru!

There are also discussions about what to try first, what are favourite recipes, and make sure you check out the Reviews area.  There are some really helpful reviews which can help you decide what will suit your family, improvements re timing or speeds and other general tips.

Make sure you make the vegetable stock concentrate on day one (you'll need sea salt for that one and a few vegies) and to win over darling hubby and the kids, some frozen berries to make "fruity dream".  Warn them about the noise on that one - it's loud but short.  My kids do a happy dance now as they know that food is coming!
Helping you to take back control over what your family eats, one meal at a time.
Email thermomix.darlingdowns@gmail.com

Offline thermie crew

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 06:51:07 am »
Raw sugar is a must too  ;). So is bakers flour, a wheat grain of some kind (clean wheat, rye, buckwheat or spelt). Plus aborio rice as there's always a risotto in the demo.
Clare from Adelaide, mum of 3 littlies :)

Offline Kym

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 12:38:23 am »
How about a treadmill too ;)