Author Topic: Why hello!  (Read 7565 times)

Offline kt2

• View Profile
Re: Why hello!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 04:41:48 am »
Hello and welcome to the forum Monicat  :)
Katie, Perth WA

mcmich

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 06:20:50 am »
Welcome to the forum Monica.  :)

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 08:03:05 am »
Hi and welcome Monica :D :D

Offline Greyhoundmum

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 01:03:47 pm »
welcome Monika!

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 03:41:59 pm »
 :D ;D  ;D hi Monica *waves* are you going to come to the Bal again soon?  ;) ;)
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline Monicat

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 12:42:49 pm »

Hi lovely  ;D I have just started a beginners yoga course on Saturday mornings so I think getting DH to watch the kids all day may be asking a bit much Lol!  However this is the year of looking after me so I'll give it a go!  I am dying to hear about your 12 week thingo, you look FANTASTIC!!

Offline Monicat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 12:45:10 pm »
Welcome to the forum Monica, I wish I had had a TMX when mine lot were young what a blessing that would have been, sadly they probably weren't invented way back then, have you tried steaming a roast of beef in the varoma and making a yummy  gravy in the bowl, I was really surprised at that it was so moist. 

I haven't tried that, I will have to add it to the list of things tomake, thank you :)

Offline Monicat

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 12:51:46 pm »
Welcome to the forum Monica. You certainly sound busy. What sort of food do the children like to eat? Some of the chicken recipes on here are extremely nice.

Hmmm lets see, air??? Lol. They do eat really but it just varies so much, something I think they'll love they barely touch. Sometimes they won't eat the meal on the first night but will devour it the next night.  Today I made lasagna thinking they would love it, DD had a few mouthfuls, I think DS had one  ??  Kids, who knows I stopped trying to understand them years ago Hehe.

The last thing I made with chicken was some chicken nuggets where I just blitzed up some bread and a few herbs in the TMX and coated the chicken pieces in oil then in the bread mix and they loved those.

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 04:22:29 pm »

Hi lovely  ;D I have just started a beginners yoga course on Saturday mornings so I think getting DH to watch the kids all day may be asking a bit much Lol!  However this is the year of looking after me so I'll give it a go!  I am dying to hear about your 12 week thingo, you look FANTASTIC!!

Thanks :) maybe I can come visit you one day. Pm me your mobile and we can discuss days and times! It has been far too long :)
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 09:57:22 pm »
Hi amd welcome monicat

I have found with meat to not break it up too much especially mince and never cook it more than 8 mins so i adjust recipes to just add the meat in last :)
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/