Author Topic: Gluten free apple crumble  (Read 5593 times)

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
Gluten free apple crumble
« on: August 25, 2012, 04:36:33 am »

I'm just posting a link to this TM recipe community apple crumble recipe. Even though it is GF I think it deserves to go in the general dessert section and not special diets as it could easily be made with plain flour instead of GF plain flour.
It uses walnuts in the crumble and I have made this 3 times now all to rave reviews especially if I serve it with TM custard. In fact I am making one now and if only you knew how lovely my kitchen smells right now with baking apple and cinnamon!
I just wanted to thank the person responsible for this recipe as I have really missed crumbles since being diagnosed with Coeliac disease and this particular recipe is so good that when I serve it to all of my non Coeliac friends they absolutely love it (and don't know it's a gluten free recipe).
Be warned though- THIS RECIPE IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS AND I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO STOP AT ONE SERVE

www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/gluten-free-apple-crumble/48726
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:49:32 am by Merlin »
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is"
Albert Einstein

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Gluten free apple crumble
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 09:14:54 pm »
I remember Merlin posting this link for Gluten Free Crumble and made this tonight and totally agree this recipe is delicious. ;D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 09:44:46 pm by Cornish Cream »
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Gluten free apple crumble
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 12:51:28 pm »
Thanks for the boost for the recipe CC. I can just imagine the lovely smell it would leave in the kitchen.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/