Author Topic: Hello from Tyrella  (Read 3220 times)

Offline tyrella

• View Profile
Hello from Tyrella
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:29:14 pm »
I've owned my TM for a few months, inspired by Janey Lee Grace and a presentation done at Taymount Lifestyle Clinic in Herts.  I was intending to use it for lots of lovely raw food recipes but have been tempted down the path of chocolate and almond spread, lovely jams, icecreams, cup cakes and soups  ;D

I haven't even had my demonstration for someone to come and show me how to use it in my own kitchen as we've been going through a big house refurbishment and am only just now coming to the point where the kitchen is looking to be finished!  But I'm looking forward to finding some lovely healthy and raw food recipes to get me back on track.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Tyrella
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 01:20:03 am »
Hello tyrella, welcome to the forum.  You will find like-minded people on this forum so we even have a Raw Foods section for you to browse.  Hope your house refurbishments are finished soon, especially the kitchen - the most important room in any house  ;)
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Very Happy Jan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 03:03:53 am »
mmmm chocolate and almond spread.  ;D Welcome tryella. I got my TMX just before our kitchen renovations started so like you used it a lot during that time. Hope you are enjoying  the variety of food it's able to produce.
Jan.  Perth,  Western Australia
Adolescence is a time of great change. Between the ages of 12 and 17 a parent can age 20 years.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 03:05:16 am »
Welcome Tyrella. I'm glad you are enjoying your Thermomix. You won't know yourself when the renovations are finished.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 07:37:00 am »
welcome tyrella, happy cooking ahead in your new kitchen  :)
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 09:33:28 am »
Hi and welcome to the forum Tyrella.I live in the U.K. as well, infact in Buckinghamshie,one county away from you if you live in Hertfordshire.:) Everyone here is very friendly, knowledgeable and totally obsessed with their TM's. I hope your TM has pride of place in your new kitchen. ;D
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 11:07:19 am »
Tyrella - welcome.  Hope you enjoy the raw foods with the Thermomix.  There are a few devotees here.
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.