Author Topic: Suggestions and complaints  (Read 156846 times)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions and complaints
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2012, 01:51:33 am »
Hopefull that will work for your friend Lilli33. Does your friend wish to use an unusual name? We've had a lot of trouble with spammers and perhaps MM thinks she may be a spammer.
Let us know how it goes please.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Lilli33

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2012, 03:38:31 am »
Do you just need her nameuser name and email? She's asked exactly what info. Is is all I can think of?
TC owner from Adelaide. Thanks for sharing the journey and inspiring me to cook new things.

Mum to DS 9 DD7 and DS almost 2

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2012, 09:26:32 am »
Lilli, the following details would be helpful, you can pm them to me if you prefer and I can ask MM for you. Her full name, user name, email address and when she first applied to join the forum please.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2012, 10:39:30 am »
Thanks Lilli, I have sent those details to MM then deleted her personal information from the forum.  Hopefully something will happen now.

Offline dramb

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2014, 06:37:18 am »
HELP! I have had my TMX for nearly 2 years.
I feel like my slow speed settings (soft and speed 1) have become uncalibrated.... Lately when I have been cooking dishes on reverse and slow speeds even when I have pre-cut the ingredients to bigger sizes they are coming out as mince after sauteeing... I wish I could post pictures of the consistency.
Also it seems to be stalling a reasonable amount when stirring things like meat sauces like curry etc.
Any one have any similar experiences? Someone did suggest getting my machine "serviced" does this exist??

Offline WG

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2014, 01:36:14 am »
MM quick question,  I’m new to the forum and don’t understand why a certain thread was locked.  My understanding is that this Forum isn’t linked directly to TM,  so why can people not have opinions even strong opinions on certain subjects without being locked.  I’m one of the people caught up in the delivery delay for the TM5 (first time owner)  and am very uncomfortable with the way in which everything has been handled by TM Aus,  and now uncomfortable that if you say something off beat about the co the thread immediately gets locked.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2014, 02:20:55 am »
The thread wasn't immediately locked WG, everyone has had their say and there were a lot of complaints sent to the moderators about the direction this thread was heading.  No, we are not linked to official TMX sites but we felt enough was enough and it's time for everyone to move on.  We can't fix any problems people have with deliveries or compensation so our MM decided it was time to lock that thread.  Sorry if this has upset any of our new members but I think you will find most of our current members support us on this stance.  I'm sure everyone is trying their hardest to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible and I hope you receive yours in the not too distant future.

MM lives in a different time zone to Australia so please be patient until he has a chance to read your comment.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 09:40:17 am by judydawn »

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2014, 06:05:03 am »
WG I truly empathise with you. This forum is not connected to Voerwork in any way as has been said. It is a friendly, recipe sharing and helpful forum. Not really the place to voice displeasure with the product as Voerwork don't even read this forum very much, if at all. I feel your comments may be better directed elsewhere.
We don't support Voerwork in what they have done or will be doing. We are completely separate.
We hope you continue with your purchase and have as much fun with your thermomix as other members do.

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2014, 11:25:26 am »
HELP! I have had my TMX for nearly 2 years.
I feel like my slow speed settings (soft and speed 1) have become uncalibrated.... Lately when I have been cooking dishes on reverse and slow speeds even when I have pre-cut the ingredients to bigger sizes they are coming out as mince after sauteeing... I wish I could post pictures of the consistency.
Also it seems to be stalling a reasonable amount when stirring things like meat sauces like curry etc.
Any one have any similar experiences? Someone did suggest getting my machine "serviced" does this exist??
Dramb, not too sure if this will be any help but...you can call your consultant, they may be able to help you regarding your question. Or call HO and ask to have a consultant contact you if you don't have one any more.
I'm not sure why your food in turning to mince!
If it is stalling while cooking it could be due to a bigger piece of food sticking under the blades and not being able to turn.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2014, 02:43:07 pm »
I really enjoyed the topic of the new machine coming out, but can understand that after a while the topic was a bit overridden by dissatisfied customers who recently purchased a TM31. As this website is not affiliated with Vorwerk it's great to be able to say that at the end of the day we are only TM addicts and people who love cooking and have nothing to do with the politics or decision making of TM and therefore to remain in neutral territory it's probably best that the topic closes as it had run it's course. There are consultants and consumer bodies to take complaints to and having said that, I'm glad that I had the chance to voice my opinion whilst given the opportunity. As one door closes and another one opens I have noticed that lots of old and dear members have checked back in, lurkers have said hello, and newbies have knocked on the front door. This is an open house and the doors are open 24/7 please come in often and make yourself comfy.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Master Moderator

• Thermomix Recipes
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Thermomix
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2014, 07:51:53 pm »
Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback concerning the TM5 topic being locked.

We decided to lock this due to previous issues we have had with Head Office. There was a time when some members were unhappy about certain issues (namely new recipe books). All steam was let off in the forum. I was contacted by HO due to their concerns. There were certain conditions that I agreed to, including not going too far with customer dissatisfaction. Of course we can all let off some steam here, but we need to draw the line.

Like any new brand that is released into the market, there will always be some concern. Of course one can have their say, but we felt that the Forum was going in too deep and putting people off.

We are just a bunch of ordinary folk that run this forum. We really would like this space to continue growing. Vorwerk is a multinational with  a strong legal set up. If they wished, they could have us booted from Cyber Space.

Good news is that we have a good relationship with HO, and they do supply us with prizes for competitions.

If you do have any complaints, please use their official sites and online communities. That way your voices will be heard and complaints dealt with in a better manner.

Thank you all for the attention and look forward to seeing new recipes and experiences with the TM5

Over and Out

Master Moderator

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2014, 12:43:03 am »
Thanks MM.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2014, 12:47:58 am »
Thanks MM, much appreciated.

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2014, 10:51:55 am »
Well said MM and thank you for always having our best interests in mind. Now let's get cooking girls.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2014, 01:26:10 pm »
Well said MM and thank you for always having our best interests in mind. Now let's get cooking girls.

Very wise words Kimmy.