Author Topic: Lemnon custard issues  (Read 13139 times)

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Lemnon custard issues
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 09:00:49 am »
think they would be more expensive because they wouldn't have as long shelf life CC. I have one of those Enjo cloths that wipes the wax off
I have never heard of a Enjo cloth, could you possibly send me a link to a website, so I could have a look. ;D
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 10:59:30 am »
If a recipe has zest and sugar,  I always process this first.  I give it a good zap and then have a look.  It is all mixed together.  Then if it had flour, corn flour or custard powder I add this next and zap again.  Usually use lemons off my tree,  but have never had this grainy problem.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 11:14:10 am »
here it is CC, its the apple shaped cloth (Fruit & Veg cloth). It also gets the wax off green apples. It is quite an expensive brand, however you might have something similar in the UK perhaps.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 12:34:02 pm »
Thanks CP  :-* I have never seen anything like that in the UK,I might contact Lakeland to see if they will stock them ;)
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 02:03:58 pm »
to be honest in all likelihood they wont't (I'm not a Enjo consultant either) because this is a party plan thing. I havn't had a party (cos I'm sick of them) but just ordered when they have a stand in the middle of the shopping centre.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 05:17:41 pm »
to be honest in all likelihood they wont't (I'm not a Enjo consultant either) because this is a party plan thing. I havn't had a party (cos I'm sick of them) but just ordered when they have a stand in the middle of the shopping centre.
Didn't realize it was a party plan thing.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 04:18:48 am »
I think you can also from the consultants what you want, but they are always telling you what this months hostess incentive is "in case you thought about having a party"

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 01:07:06 pm »
I think you can also from the consultants what you want, but they are always telling you what this months hostess incentive is "in case you thought about having a party"
I found that Enjo trade in the U.K and have sent them an email asking if they sell the Fruit and Veg Cloth, as I couldn't see it on their website.

Offline Deniser

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 07:18:36 am »
Great tip to dry the lemon rind etc.  I often throw away the lemon after juicing but will peel the rind off first from now on.
You haven't failed at anything until you stop trying.