Author Topic: What is the current host offer?  (Read 5772 times)

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
What is the current host offer?
« on: June 24, 2009, 02:51:57 am »
what do hosts get atm for hosting or for hosting and buying?

Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog

Offline JaneeZee

• View Profile
Re: What is the current host offer?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 05:57:52 am »
The Thermoserver is still the standard host reward.  If they simply host they access purchasing the TS.  If they host a delivery demo they get a TS free.  There are alternatives - the new Thermomat is one. Just need to negotiate with your consultant.  If demo is a Varoma one then the cookbook is available at half price where no sales & free if someone else purchases at the demo.

Hope that helps.

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 12:56:35 pm »
Hi Karen,

Will post host incentives when they happen - perhaps under the Thermomix - Australia news section. 

As JaneeZee mentioned at the moment it's just the standard - or negotiate with your consultant if there is a particular cook book you'd like, or the breadmat etc.

The Thermoservers can only be purchased when you hold a demo (we - consultants - can't even access them without holding a demo  :-[ )
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog

Offline agpest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 05:13:04 pm »
I am so jealous. I wish we had demonstrators in the USA. I would love to have a demo. I had a friend over and made her mango ice cream after whirling it for 20 sec. I asked her if she would like dish ice cream. She said when and I took the lid off and showed her and said now. She could not believe it. She wants one and will probably get one her husband likes to bake in an out door brick oven the ordered from Portugal. By the way what is a thermoserver & a thermomat I tried googling but did not come up with anything that made sense.
From the desert,
Gayle

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 01:30:55 am »
Thermoserver - with Indian background it is easy - think Tiffins and that's about it.  They are insulated containers with a lid that helps keep the food warm.

You can get the same things from Indian stores here in Australia (and cheaper  ;) ) and I'm sure your husband will know if you haven't seen them.

Thermomats are Silpat - silicon, non-stick baking mats.
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline agpest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 06:57:28 am »
Thanks for the info. I have something similar for keeping tortillas warm after cooking. It is double walled plastic filled with foam and was very cheap.
From the desert,
Gayle