Author Topic: I'm waiting ....  (Read 9572 times)

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
Re: I'm waiting ....
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 11:28:08 am »
so Glad you got your TM astarra, Have lots of fun
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 12:13:07 am »
thank you all - this is a wonderful source of info, tips and recipes!! my 3 daughters are LOVING all my efforts in cooking - my baby has not even tried brought baby food ... its just SOOOOOOOO easy and quick to make my own for her!!!
DD1 (5yrs) told me i was not to buy bread anymore!! and now has just ordered the chick-pea soup (from varoma demo) for lunch today!!  ;D - I don't think she realises the ingredients ...!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day!! Cuz I'm sure enjoying mine - even more so with TM!!  :D
:D

Offline salval

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 01:50:12 am »
Hi Kay. Welcome to the forum. What have you been making??

Karen
Mum of 3 (2 x 2-legged & 1 x 4-legged)
TMX Consultant in Newport, Melbourne

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 02:19:56 am »
Welcome Kay. You sound like you are having great fun. There are always so many new things to try we need 8 day weeks.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline babyw

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 04:19:21 am »
Hi,

Its great to read stories that sound just like mine!
I'm also in Tas, just up the road from you in Westbury.  There seems to be lots of people in our area, there are 4 people that I know of with a tmx just in my small town.  We are always talking recipes or bragging about our cooking at school pickup time.

Offline johnro

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 09:41:46 am »
Hi Kay and welcome to the world of TMX and in particular this forum. You will continued to be amazed by both, looking forward to hearing more of your thermie adventures!  :)
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 07:17:05 am »
Hi Kay and welcome to the forum...lovely DH to give you half the money...keep enjoying your cooking storm and let us know what your up to  ;D
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 08:43:54 pm »
How is it going?  Has your life changed?

Xxx

;D

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2011, 11:30:16 pm »
Oh so sorry - I'm slack at forum now I've been busy cooking!!! I love love love my TM!! I think I might almost be becoming obsessed with it - I eat, sleep, dream, LIVE thermomix! But is so quick and easy. At our early learning centre we have started recipe swaps, a few of us have TMs so we swap our favourites there! :D :D! Ummmmmmm as to what i've been making ... does pretty much everything answer??! I myself am not a sweet tooth, but DD2, DD3 and most of all DH are very much enjoying their sweet treats! And can u believe I'd NEVER made a cheesecake before TM, now I'm whipping them up in minutes! DD3 (9 months) is eating the widest range of foods - all homemade:  So far the biggest hits with the girls have been mushroom rissotto (EDC) with diced chicken and pumpkin in it, chick pea soup (varoma demo card recipe) Baf's award winning recipe & ... oh ... so far everything I've made them has been gobbled up - surprising what they'll eat when it's made with fresh tasty ingredents!!!!!   ...   OK, I'm raving - again - I get like that when I start talking TM! ;).

Offline Kazza14

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 03:10:56 pm »
Hey has your hubby had a turn yet? At my demo my hubby made the lemon custard, he was so funny but it tasted great, I left him in charge of mashed potato the other day and it worked out fine :P
Enjoy your new friend  :D

Offline cecilia

• Renew. Refresh. Rejoice.
    • View Profile
    • Thermorevolution
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 03:56:30 pm »
Welcome to a fellow Tasmanian.  I am very excited for you.  Please post again to keep us updated on what you have tried.  Lemon custard is a great favourite of ours - along with orange custard, chocolate custard, vanilla custard, pomegranate custard ...
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." — Dalai Lama

https://www.facebook.com/thermorevolution

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 12:32:41 pm »
All these Tasmanians is just wonderful. I am also in Tassie and myself, sister and mother all have TM's that we all love love love  ;D
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 11:52:38 pm »
I know what you mean, dede... all in tas with TMs: MIL, and 3xSILs, also 7 friends I can think of off the top of my head!! A very loved machine!!!!!!