Author Topic: Recipe Review Strawberry Yoghurt Sorbet page 194 Quick Fix in the Thermomix  (Read 5419 times)

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
OMG seriously yummy. 5/5 have got the next "starter" already happening in the freezer so all I need to buy is some strawberries to freeze and voila! Love it  :-*
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'd better have another look at this.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline VieveMS

• View Profile
Made the yoghurt base mixture for this a couple of days ago and decided I needed a refreshing treat today as it was hot in Sydney this afternoon.  Mixed the yoghurt with frozen raspberries instead of strawberries.  Really nice.  Could still taste the tanginess of the yoghurt and it didn't feel like I was eating anything too sinful.  I have more of the yoghurt base in the freezer ready for another hot day.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I still haven't made this. I should write things down as I mean to make them, then the list would probably go round the equator and back.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline VieveMS

• View Profile
Cookie, this one is really quick and easy to make (just need to be patient while the yoghurt mixture freezes) so you could tick it off your list pretty easily.

Offline blackwood

• View Profile
This recipe is briliant! I'm made it so many times using different fruits. Strawberry is my favourite and Mango comes a close second!

I have made it exactly as the recipe states and I have also reduced the sugar at times too (particularly if I have very sweet, ripe fruits to use). With both the full amount of sugar as well as the reduced amount this recipe is a winner!

I make a batch of yogurt, strain it and then prepare it as per the recipe, and freeze it so it's ready to go anytime we feel like a frozen yogurt treat! I also have a few bags of frozen fruits ready to go in the freezer too.

This is the go-to "ice cream" recipe for me. So easy to prepare, healthy and delicious!

Definitely a keeper and definitely 5/5

Offline alyce alexandra

• View Profile
    • alyce alexandra cookbooks
So glad to hear that people are loving this dessert! it is my absolute favourite frozen sweet treat  :) 

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
Re: Recipe Review Strawberry Yoghurt Sorbet page 194 Quick Fix in the Thermomix
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 11:26:28 am »
Finally made this and whizzed up a half batch for a yummy quick dessert tonight. It really is great. Like others suggested, will make up more yoghurt mix and freeze ready for when needed. 5/5