Author Topic: Dinner Spinner Recipe Review - Salmon Caper Tarts  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
Dinner Spinner Recipe Review - Salmon Caper Tarts
« on: February 08, 2012, 12:59:28 pm »
I have to start by saying that I am not really a fan of smoked salmon and only have it occasionally.

This was a quick and easy recipe however not something I would consider for dinner, more like an appetiser or side dish.

Since they are not my favourite flavours, I would not make this again however asked hubby and he said he would happily have them again.

The recipe also makes way too much of the cheese sauce, more than double what is needed.

Anyway, here it is:

Offline Tenina

• The new publicity shot…
    • View Profile
    • Tenina.com
Re: Dinner Spinner Recipe Review - Salmon Caper Tarts
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 08:01:13 am »
Looks pretty though…I love these, try them with ham Tasty…and add more bechemel to each tart... ;D ;D

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:41:01 am »
Yum, Tasty,  look good to me.  i could eat lots of these.  We all have things we don't like.  You are a very nice person,  cooking things you know you are not going to like.  I only cook what I like,  not a nice person at all.

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 12:58:24 pm »
Chookie - I am trying to expand my tastes and with some things it works but not this particular recipe. Definitely liking more Asian salads and the flavours that go in them.

Some things I will not go near though are lentils (blergh) and most beans! I guess legumes in general.

Tenina - I read the other suggestions but I just don't think I would make this recipe again - not really that appealing to me.