Author Topic: THE SHOPPING THREAD :-)  (Read 4517295 times)

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
Re: THE SHOPPING THREAD :-)
« Reply #14115 on: July 07, 2015, 05:23:19 am »
Ral buys his own ironing board covers.  ;D

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14116 on: July 07, 2015, 06:42:30 am »
Ral buys his own ironing board covers.  ;D

Love it. I guess he gets to choose the colour and design he likes then.  ;D ;D :D
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Katj

• View Profile
« Reply #14117 on: July 07, 2015, 08:17:05 am »
Robin I have recently bought Scan Pan stove top casserole/pan 32cm. I love their cookware, but you can't use spray oil in them, it gets a build up on the surface and spoils it. And you don't need extreme heat either.

Offline Katj

• View Profile
« Reply #14118 on: July 07, 2015, 08:22:04 am »
Don't we all just love these SNAGS ( sensitive New Age Guys) Ironing is one thing, but to buy his own cover.....I love it!
Should be more of it I say.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #14119 on: July 07, 2015, 10:40:15 pm »
thanks Katj :)  see what I end up with..
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline KristySpiegl

• View Profile
« Reply #14120 on: July 16, 2015, 03:21:27 am »
So I finally caved and went clothes shopping yesterday. I hate doing it. But I found THOSE pants, the perfect pair that fit my body and are super comfortable. Naturally there was only one in my size. Hunting down some more today.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #14121 on: July 16, 2015, 07:42:10 am »
Kristy, you always find them when not looking for them.. ;D
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline troupie

• View Profile
« Reply #14122 on: July 16, 2015, 10:10:28 am »
I don't like clothes shopping either Kristy but was out with DD and GC last week and found a lovely jacket and vest in the Black Pepper shop which was on special and will be warm for my Tassie trip later in the year.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14123 on: July 16, 2015, 10:21:04 am »
I like Black Pepper clothing Troupie.
Well shopped Kristy.

Offline KristySpiegl

• View Profile
« Reply #14124 on: July 16, 2015, 04:05:10 pm »
Does anyone actually enjoy clothes shopping? I sometimes wonder with all the people I hear say not.

I did get another pair of those pants today, as well as a Chromecast device which apparently will allow me to stream Internet television to my TV. Or that's what the techie friends are saying anyway, they can come set it up too! I'm hopeless at that sort of thing.

*suzanne*

« Reply #14125 on: July 17, 2015, 06:13:02 am »
I love shopping! I should actually have my cc confiscated, I never leave the shopping Centre empty handed

Offline Katj

• View Profile
« Reply #14126 on: July 17, 2015, 07:10:46 am »
Kristy, I hate clothes shopping, because mostly we are all time poor and nothing from store to store is standard to the size displayed on the ticket......grrrr!

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #14127 on: July 17, 2015, 08:24:51 am »
Does anyone actually enjoy clothes shopping? I sometimes wonder with all the people I hear say not.

I did get another pair of those pants today, as well as a Chromecast device which apparently will allow me to stream Internet television to my TV. Or that's what the techie friends are saying anyway, they can come set it up too! I'm hopeless at that sort of thing.
You will love the Chromecast Kristy Spiegl. I use them (we have 2) for Netflix. I use the Netflix app to 'send' the show to the Chromecast which is plugged into our entertainment unit which is plugged into the tv. Works a treat :)

I bought one of these from Aldi to store (most of) my big Costco bags of flour. Great product and great value.
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14128 on: July 17, 2015, 08:36:48 am »
I love that container. I use 2 x  5litre Decore buckets for my flour.

Interesting shopping Kristy. I had never heard of that. Jamberie how are you going with the cold?

Offline KristySpiegl

• View Profile
« Reply #14129 on: July 17, 2015, 10:35:19 am »
I love that container. I use 2 x  5litre Decore buckets for my flour.

Interesting shopping Kristy. I had never heard of that. Jamberie how are you going with the cold?
Neither had I Cookie! I'm terribly out of sync with technology but a friend convinced me that this device was the best way for me to access what I wanted.

You will love the Chromecast Kristy Spiegl. I use them (we have 2) for Netflix. I use the Netflix app to 'send' the show to the Chromecast which is plugged into our entertainment unit which is plugged into the tv. Works a treat :)

I bought one of these from Aldi to store (most of) my big Costco bags of flour. Great product and great value.
Apparently this is what I will be doing Jamberie,  I'm really hoping it is as easy as it sounds.