I made this for the kids using the skin on, they complained that it had too much acid/skin taste?
It's not quite as strong ( acid taste ) the next day, is it the skin on or the citric acid giving that taste?
Will the acid taste go away if I leave it in the fridge a bit longer?
Hmmm. We've never had this problem, so I really don't know. Were they unwaxed oranges?? Did you strain out the fruit bits immediately, as per the instructions, or did they sit for a bit? Those are the only things I can think of, sorry.