Thermomix Recipes for TM5 and TM31 > Jams and Chutneys

Apricot Jam

<< < (10/14) > >>

Kimmyh:
My neighbour gave me some peacherines (cross between a peach and nectarine and don't worry if you haven't heard of them, I hadn't either). I used them to make a batch of jam today using JulieO's tweaked recipe. Jam turned out perfect with a lovely flavour. Great recipe thank you.

Wonder:
I've made this up this morning as per JulieO's recipe using raw sugar. I'm hoping to have it for morning tea on fresh bread. Next time I wouldn't do the intial chopping as I like my jam with bigger pieces of fruit. Tasted good when I was checking the consistency.

Wonder:
This is a great easy jam. I had some apricots and a few white nectarines that needed using up. After only 40 mins I've got three bottles of lovely tasting jam and no wasted fruit.

achookwoman:

--- Quote from: Wonder on December 06, 2014, 02:18:23 am ---This is a great easy jam. I had some apricots and a few white nectarines that needed using up. After only 40 mins I've got three bottles of lovely tasting jam and no wasted fruit.

--- End quote ---
Isn't that just great.  Would cost $8 a bottle for similar quality if you bought it.

Wonder:
I just can't get the consistency right, last jam was too solid and this one is a little runny but i'm not complaining, it still tastes great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version