Author Topic: C34 error with TM5  (Read 9935 times)

Offline kat1976

• View Profile
C34 error with TM5
« on: May 13, 2015, 06:57:14 am »
Wondering if anyone has experienced a C34 error with their TM5 machine ? I have received very poor service from Thermomix in relation to a error with my machine.  The C34 error states "motor overload - please check if bowl content blocks knife". Thermomix didn't know what the error was when I telephoned them and they asked that I bring the machine for further investigation.  They advised me that they opened up the machine and there was a spill inside and suggested that I had not assembled the blade correctly and caused a leak into the motor.  I had always made sure the machine was assembled properly.  I can't believe that a $2000 machine can still allow you to use it if you have assembled it properly !!  Thermomix want to charge me $66 for servicing the machine.  I have only had my machine for 4 months.  I have sent 2 emails to Thermomix regarding the matter and they have not responded to either email.  My machine has sat in the service centre for almost 2 weeks and the matter is still unresolved.
Very unhappy with the service I have received from Thermomix, ignoring my correspondence and very reluctant to resolve the matter.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: C34 error with TM5
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 08:01:19 am »
What a £%^<¥|* nuisance. Do you have a consumer affairs that you could ring and chat to. If you are in WA you can. They will advise you. Make sure you have dates and details of your emails to thermomix.
Good luck.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 08:47:21 am »
I don't think we have heard of this error before.Others but not this one.
Appalling service by your HO.No wonder you are frustrated.Be a pest so you can get this resolved soon.
As Cookie says keep a note of all correspondence.The very best of luck to get this sorted ASAP.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Tan85

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 04:40:14 am »
Hi Kat has the matter been resolved and did you still have to pay the $66? This has just happened to me recently and I can't believe its not covered under warranty 😡

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 11:57:31 am »
Kat1976 hasn't been on the forum since the 19th May, a few days after she posted this query.
Have you had to pay to have yours fixed?
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/