Author Topic: Pancetta, Pine nut & Ricotta - Cooking for me and you (2nd additon) page 60  (Read 2759 times)

Offline JulieO

• View Profile
I made the sauce to this ahead of time so all I had to do was put a pot of water on to boil then make the pasta.  By the time the water was bubbling, the pasta was ready to add.  Only took 5-6 mins to cook that then drained and added most of it back to the hot saucepan along with the sauce.  Put it on a very low heat for about 1 min, stirring to coat the pasta with the lovely sauce, then served.

Such a quick and easy meal even with making the pasta.   :D

I found I needed to cook the sauce a bit more after adding the pancetta and turned it up to Varoma temp simply because we prefer the pancetta more cooked.  The end result in the taste I had was very tasty and DH loved this one.  

I didn't quite use up all the pasta I made as I was worried there wouldn't be enough sauce and would make the meal too dry, so in my records I have increased all ingredients (except the pasta) by half again.

Won't hesitate to make this one again soon as it really was so quick and well received.  :D
Linked CC

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:31:08 am by Cornish Cream »