Author Topic: What is a good host reward?  (Read 22588 times)

Offline foreverthermo

• View Profile
What is a good host reward?
« on: January 12, 2015, 12:43:56 pm »
Hello!  I am excitedly planning to buy a thermomix!!  I can see on the website it says that if a thermomix is purchased at my demo I will receive two thermoservers.  Is this a good deal?  Do they change from month to month?

Although I want my thermomix soon, I am happy to wait to see if a better incentive will come along but I'm not sure what they are usually like.  Any feedback greatly appreciated  :)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What is a good host reward?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 12:47:06 pm »
I love the thermosavers and would be very happy to receive 2 of them foreverthermo. Sometimes they have recipe books I think.
Welcome to the forum.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:20:16 pm by judydawn »
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 02:09:27 pm »
Welcome to the forum foreverthermo.
I'm afraid I can't add anything as here in the UK they have different incentives
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 09:01:04 pm »
If you host a demo and buy your Thermomix, two thermoserves sounds good,  I had to have a demo to earn one server I bought mine through my DD's demo.   

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 09:27:38 pm »
Even consultants don't know until the beginning of each month . . . it's a bit of a gamble = but this incentive is a pretty good one.  I do like the oval thermoserver.  Good luck!

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 10:49:51 pm »
When I got mine I got the 2 thermoserver and am very happy. Many of the other freebies can be purchased elsewhere (eg thermomat from TM essentials). One of my friends held off for the travel bag. But seeing as you can only get thermoservers at demos, I think the current special is pretty good.
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline foreverthermo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 11:33:32 pm »
Wow such quick feedback!  Thanks everyone.  I can tell this forum is going to be amazing.  I can't wait!

Would love to hear what others received at your demos - keep the feedback coming!  Thanks :)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 05:00:59 am »
I have to agree. I use my thermo server so much. It is really useful with a thermomix as you can pop something in it to keep warm while you use the thermomix to make something else. Eg rice or pasta. I have 2 now with the TM 5 so plan to keep one in the caravan.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline ThermomixBlogger

• Thermomix blogging fan from Canada.
    • View Profile
    • SuperKitchenMachine is an unofficial fan blog for fun cooking with Thermomix!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 06:07:43 am »
Thermoservers are aHmaaaZing!  :-* :-* :-* I wish I had two! I think that's a great incentive and recommend you dive right into the world of Thermomix sooner, rather than later. You are already a forum member, how can you stand to wait any longer ?  ;D
ThermomixBlogger Helene

News, recipes and videos for Thermomix fans
around the world and at home.
Click: http://www.superkitchenmachine.com

Also Kitchen Kits for people who love Thermomix!
http://SuperKitchenKits.com

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 09:28:04 am »
Hello and welcome. Definitely get the thermoservers. You will use them. You can't buy them anywhere else except maybe eBay and they are selling at ridiculous prices. Good luck x

Offline foreverthermo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 11:03:04 am »
Well.... I did it!  I got in just by the skin of my teeth last weekend and got the two thermoservers as the reward.  Woohoo! 

I can't see any new rewards for February so I'm glad I did it when I did.  Are they not having rewards any more? 

Thanks again for your help everyone!

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 09:27:25 pm »
Congratulations , keep us informed of how you are going with the TMX and what you are cooking.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 11:56:24 pm »
Perhaps you could subscribe to the monthly newsletter foreverthermo and any offers may be included in that.  We are not privvy to what HO offer, it's only when someone in the know answers this type of question or someone has read about it on FB.  Your deal was great, I love the thermosavers. 
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.