Author Topic: Blade warranty  (Read 6129 times)

Offline Baci

• View Profile
Blade warranty
« on: January 04, 2015, 03:35:28 am »
I bought the thermomix because the smoothies came out much smoother than in the vitamix.  But I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my green smoothies in the past couple of months.  They now have more chunky green bits in them and are harder to swallow.  Do they replace the blades within the 12 months if they become dull.  I compared them to a new machine and there is definitely a difference.   

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Blade warranty
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 03:42:16 am »
Welcome to the forum Baci.
I don't think they will replace the blades because they are dull Baci. However if you contact your consultant saying you feel they are not performing correctly they may be covered by warranty. I think warranty will cover something that is not working well, however if you say they are dull, warranty won't cover it.
It's worth a try anyway.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Baci

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 02:03:50 am »
Thank you Cookie1.  I will contact my consultant.  I really only use it to make smoothies for health reasons and its only 7 months old.  I haven't even been able to have my initial demo due to ill health.  So I can't wait to learn more and start using it more :)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 03:17:41 am »
I hope it goes well for you. When you use your thermomix for other things you will find lots of lovely recipes on this forum.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/