Author Topic: hello hello  (Read 4137 times)

Offline Bon007

• View Profile
hello hello
« on: September 29, 2014, 10:52:49 am »
well hi there.
i've owned my thermie (Thaddious Maximus) for about a year and make next to NOTHING in him  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
that NEEDS to change.
i'm a busy mum to 5 wonderful crazy kids so simple yummy recipies is what i'm here for :P ;D
glad to meet you all!!
xx

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: hello hello
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 11:04:50 am »
Hi Bon007 welcome to the forum.  You've come to the right place to get some inspiration to start using your TMX.  Check out the kids section on the home page for some recipes the kids will love, healthy snacks and lunchbox ideas aplenty there.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 11:12:56 am »
Welcome to the forum,  I can't believe that Thermie isn't getting a great workout with 5 little'es to cook for,  flavoured porridge ,  piklets, soup, custard , lots of really quick things , you will get plenty of inspiration here. 

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 11:49:42 am »
Hi Bon007. If your children like biscuits etc in their lunch boxes you will find lots of recipes on here in the cakes section. The desserts section will give you lots of great ideas for that special night with dessert.
Bread rolls can be made easily, pizza scrolls for lunch boxes etc. if you get a moment have a look through and select a couple of things to make. Please feel free to ask here for advice or help. We love to be helpful.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 12:12:21 pm »
Welcome to the forum Bon007. There is plenty of help here to get you using your machine more.Just ask and someone will point you in the right direction :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Deniser

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 12:22:33 pm »
Hi and welcome to the Forum Bon007.  Wow - 5 children - you certainly are a busy Mum.  I only cook for two of us so I am afraid my suggestions would not be so suitable.  However as previously suggested there are plenty of biscuits and muffins etc that I am sure would be welcomed by your little brood.  Pizza bases are so easy and I imagine that your children might enjoy to add their own toppings.  Also don't forget just the simplicity of grating cheeses and chopping onions and garlic.  Thre are lots of healthy dips here too which would be nice served with carrot or celery sticks.  My daughter in law prepares all sorts of nuggets and fritters for her toddler and with another baby on the way she will be back to baby food as well.
You haven't failed at anything until you stop trying.

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 12:54:15 pm »
Hello and welcome. Wow you've got the mouths to feed, you just need to jump in and start cooking. Maybe if you make a promise to cook one new thing a week, that will get you going? Good luck and happy cooking.

Offline Bon007

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 01:01:29 pm »
wow! thanks for the replus everyone! (feeling the love already!) :-*
i have a few recipies written out to try this week!! wish me luck! :P

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 01:11:59 pm »
Hello and welcome,  bon.  :)
how old are your kidlets? I have 4 aged from 8yrs to 15mths, and my 2 TMs get a fair workout!  ;D
do let us know what types of things your family likes.
where abouts do you reside?  :)
:D

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 09:45:21 am »
Hi and welcome. why don't you use it. grate cheese, veges, make dips, custards, cakes in minutes.

use it, cook main meals, soups, breads..
 we will help you ;D ;D ;D
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline mab19

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 10:05:08 am »
Welcome to the forum Bon007 :)
The  man who said it can't be done should not interupt the woman doing it.

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 11:12:46 am »
Welcome to the forum Bon007.  We all need inspiration at times and this site is such a wonderful place for it.  Not only lots of great recipes but wonderful people who are willing to share & help.