Author Topic: Where does this post go?  (Read 3193 times)

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
Where does this post go?
« on: September 21, 2014, 08:02:49 pm »
Hi everyone,

Last night, a dear friend came over to visit Ed and I and he brought a friend of his along.  He is from Sydney and lives in Frankfurt and she is from Sydney and is on holidays here.  Anyway, we were exchanging pleasantries and getting to know one another, and the topic of Thermomix came up, as I whipped  a fabulous cake out of the oven.  Well that was it.  She and I talked about virtually nothing else for the rest of the evening.  She owns TM31 and she was delighted to hear all about TM5.  And most importantly, I told her all about all of you and how fabulous you are so we shall look forward to her joining us soon when she arrives back in Sydney.

Xxxoooxxxooo

Apologies if this is not an introduction, because it isn't but I don't know where else to put it.  Sorry MM!!! :)

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Where does this post go?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 08:10:20 pm »
It will be lovely to have your friend join us here Lee.I'm sure if she's Thermomix mad she will fit right in :D :D
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 01:52:24 am »
Moved your posting over here to Chit Chat Lee. I'm sure your new friend will pop onto the forum now after all the ear bashing from you last night  :D :D  She will be intrigued to see it for herself I'm sure and we will be happy to hear from her.  She can follow your adventures through the forum too, another bonus ;)  It sounded like a great night.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:55:19 pm by judydawn »
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 05:30:21 pm »
Thanks for moving the post JD.  It was kind of an intro but yes, more chit chat.

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 11:53:46 pm »
LOL, Lee....
I also introduced someone to our forum last night - she is a recipecommunity user and hadn't come across this site.  :o :o
:D

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 09:09:57 pm »
And now I am introducing my wonderful sister in law, the new Mommy of my Thermie..... Please welcome her to on the introduction page xxx

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 09:26:11 pm »
I just said hello on the introduction thread ... I think you are going to starve over the next two days, but will she take pity on you and cook for everyone whilst you wait for your TM5?
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.