Author Topic: Thermoserver and other products only for Australia?  (Read 3536 times)

Offline Leontine

• View Profile
Thermoserver and other products only for Australia?
« on: September 11, 2014, 07:21:27 pm »
Hi, I'm a new thermomix user and come from the Netherlands. I'm very surprised to see that I can't buy the thermiserver over here. Also a very nice looking magazine called Finessen is only for Germany. Does anybody know why it's for every country different ? And perhaps is there anyone of you who know how I can get a thermoserver. The sellers on eBay won't international ship :(
Thanks!!

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Thermoserver and other products only for Australia?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 08:19:24 pm »
There are some questions about trying to buy the Thermosaver here
There is a magazine in English called Thermie Living that might interest you Leontine. :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Leontine

• View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Thermoserver and other products only for Australia?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 08:59:36 pm »
There are some questions about trying to buy the Thermosaver here
There is a magazine in English called Thermie Living that might interest you Leontine. :)
Thank you for your reply. I already have the thermie living magazine but it's digital I like a paper version too. I want the original thermo server instead of an other label because it fits perfect under the varoma which  I want to use it for bread to rest before baking, one of the wonderful tips here :)