Author Topic: New Model Thermomix, truth or rumour?  (Read 370864 times)

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
Re: New Model Thermomix, truth or rumour?
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2014, 01:11:35 am »
hi and welcome Steptoe1010

i don't need a recipe i'm italian

Offline Steptoe1010

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2014, 06:43:03 am »
Thank You Fundj&e!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2014, 10:53:29 am »
Hi Stewart.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2014, 12:29:54 pm »
Hi Stewart.
:D Caught out, Stewart!!
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline Steptoe1010

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2014, 07:03:50 am »
 Sheepish Grin :-X  :-X  :-X  ;D

stacelee

« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2014, 07:21:14 am »
After playing for a few days with my mothers replacement Kuchef Thermo Cook (the original was recalled), I can see the benefit of a non stick jug...normally not a fan of non stick things but nothing I did in the Thermo Cook burnt on...including porridge...it became our porridge maker for a week.  They also seem to have redesigned the blades in some way that they no longer require a butterfly...I wasn't a believer but I had no problems making mayonnaise or whipping egg whites without one.  I was almost sad to give it back today.  I'd also really love to have the ability to put in programs (and even step by step ingredients like with the Cook-4-Me)...maybe then someone other than me could manage to make custard in it!

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2014, 08:18:34 am »
Interesting Stacelee.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2014, 08:20:35 am »
Have I missed something??
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2014, 08:46:45 am »
Not really Jamberie, people don't realise we moderators can pretty well find out who is who on here.   He sells another machine ;) 
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2014, 09:04:43 am »
Maybe TM have to bring out another model because there are so many new brands coming out now in the same style. They all seem to have copied the varoma, the rice basket, and even the spatula shape.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2014, 10:12:51 am »
The other machines came on the market in March 2012 as the patents for the TMX21  lapsed. Old technology and Chinese made belt drive motors, Recycled steel and inferior plastic. Still some are still going and I would say that Target is selling them as soon as they arrive  and the returns probably equal,the sales. When they break down they are replaced. Some have had up to 6 machines in 2 years. Amazing to me. One importer GSM All the same machine under different names.

There is another that some have which is much Better as we know and then there is the HMP

Anyway we don't have to worry about that as we will soon  know about  what new technology will be in our new TMX. That is if there is a new TMX. In 55 days ??

Gert

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline melam76

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2014, 01:42:06 pm »
Bump .... has anyone heard any more news ?? I am so keen to get one but at the same time want to make sure I'm getting the most up to date one. ;D

Offline Katj

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2014, 02:50:14 pm »
Does anyone else subscribe to Thermie living magazine (online)?
This months issue features the founder of said magazine with her MIL in Germany. The Thermomix in the picture looks different to our 31.
I wondered if this was a newer model. :)

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2014, 11:59:48 pm »
The new model TMx is due to be released during the big launc by Vorwerk in Paris in the first week in Sept and ,will be available for orders from 15 th of Sept.

There are over 250 branch managers and group leaders in the Blue Mountains this week at a seminar.

There are leaks. There are FaceBook rumours. There are consultants still in denial. There are others lining up their ducks.

There are some pretty excited Europeans.

Of course all this is rumour and speculation but  I have been told to book my demo after the 15th.

There are quite a few consultants selling their extra machines. There are more TMX on Gumtree than ever before.

There is a new "improved" model of the MYCook on the market for an introductory price of about $1600. Reaches 120c . Based on the TMX21 design but with induction heating. http://www.ozcook.com.au think it may come with two jugs and made of quality steel made in
spain. Be good competition perhaps. The model MyCook domestic was not so well received in 2011.

I know nothing only what people choose to tell me so just spreading the rumours as told . LOL!