Author Topic: Parmesan-Crumbed Lamb Cutlets & Mash with 3 Veg - Baby & Toddler book  (Read 5153 times)

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
Yummy yummy yummy.
I made this exactly as the recipe suggested. The mash was a great texture for all ages, three generations enjoyed this one and are all happy to have it again.
I'm very happy with the purchase of this book  :)

I had a bit of trouble getting the right temp on my stove, so that's why the cutlets are a tad too brown in the pic.

Linked JD
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 10:22:42 pm by judydawn »
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
Page 217

This turned out to be a very expensive recipe for me to make because somehow between hubby and I we managed to lose the lamb cutlets that we got from a butcher and those alone were $27 let alone the cheaper second lot we ended up buying to replace them.

Fortunately this recipe tasted great and adults, 2 year old toddler and baby daughter all enjoyed it. I found that the bread crumb mixture made heaps and you probably only need half the amount. The mash was very easy to make however I didn't have any zucchini.

My 2 year old daughter was only too keen to grab the cutlet and start eating it like that as it had a handle, before I even got a chance to cut it up for her. She doesn't normally like meat, so this was good however I did feel nervous about her eating some of the fatty parts. I'm not sure if you buy frenched cutlets whether there is less fat.

My baby daughter had it all blended up, as suggested and enjoyed it and I enjoyed the flavours of the lamb cutlet too.

Not sure if I'd make it too often though due to the price. Will post a photo once my laptop is fixed.

Linked JD
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 06:48:26 am by judydawn »

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
Parmesan-Crumbed Lamb Cutlets & Mash with 3 Veg - Toddler and Baby book
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 03:15:55 pm »
Just wondering if this post can be renamed 'Parmesan-Crumbed' . . . so it is easier to find.

Here is are two photos from this meal I made the other day (one of the adult version and one of the baby version)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 10:18:13 pm by judydawn »

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Parmesan-Crumbed Lamb Cutlets & Mash with 3 Veg - Baby & Toddler book
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 10:28:44 pm »
I've changed the title Tasty.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.