Author Topic: Anything goes for Uni  (Read 7950874 times)

Offline obbie

• View Profile
Re: Anything goes for Uni
« Reply #30330 on: May 27, 2016, 10:23:15 pm »
CC I remember when he was born, time flies.
enjoy your day. :)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30331 on: May 28, 2016, 12:11:44 am »
Good morning, the sun is shining and there's only a light breeze - complete opposite to yesterday.  Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #30332 on: May 28, 2016, 03:46:34 am »
Oh CC, Louis is adorable! What a sweet little boy! I am sure you spoiled him!!
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30333 on: May 28, 2016, 09:11:40 am »
Hi friends.
A sunny start to the day here but there is a cool breeze :-)) It was very quiet walking Chance thus morning.No dog walkers or local traffic.

Thank you everyone for Louis birthday wishes.We spent a lovely afternoon/evening with him.He was very tired by the time he crawled into bed last night.LOL.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #30334 on: May 28, 2016, 11:51:35 pm »
Hello all, a quiet day here kids have gone to sports.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

[/url

*suzanne*

« Reply #30335 on: May 29, 2016, 01:00:32 am »
Happy birthday to your most adorable grandson cc, what a handsome little man he is xx

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #30336 on: May 29, 2016, 01:12:21 am »
Morning all.
No visitors at Open Day.  It was very cold with fog and rain. House lovely and clean and tidy.
More work on Chook house today.  Will wait until it warms up a bit. Looks like we have a lot of frosts at Invermay, unlike Cherokee where we had very few but more snow.
Must do lots of Thermo cooking today as it goes to hospital tomorrow.
Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30337 on: May 29, 2016, 01:36:03 am »
Good morning everyone.  I hope you aren't going to be too long without your TMX Chookie.

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #30338 on: May 29, 2016, 05:27:04 am »
How disappointing for your open day, Chookie.  Hope your TMX isn't in hospital for too long!

Dampish and coolish here today.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30339 on: May 29, 2016, 09:07:57 am »
It's a dull cold day here. A brisk walk with Chance.Had to roll under the fence today as the horses were blocking my path LOL.Lots of very keen cyclist out in the local roads today.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline JulieO

• View Profile
« Reply #30340 on: May 29, 2016, 09:32:22 am »
Hi friends.
Haven't worked out what sort of day it will be.It was cloudy when I walked Chance,then it rained half way around on our walk.By the time I got home the sun was out and now it's started to cloud over. :o

It's a special day today.Four years ago DH and I became grandparents to a wonderful little boy.We are off later into London to collect him from pre-school and have tea with him.Of course I made a chocolate cake and bought candles to place in the top LOL.
One of the latest photos of Louis.

Oh Cornish, he is beautiful, such a happy looking little boy.  Lovely you spent his birthday with him too.  :D

Our weekend in Adelaide is coming to an end.  After our car gets serviced in the morning, it's off back home.  We've had a great couple of days.  Took our son to the footy last night and just spent today having a walk around the city without it being too busy.  Didn't realise Central Market was closed on a Sunday so was reather disappointed when we rocked up there to find it closed  :( 

Anyway, enjoyed our day and I tried on the most comfortable heeled black leather ankle boots ever.  Very expensive so decided to think about it, but am going back in the morning to get them, otherwise I haven't bought anything this trip.  ;D

Sometimes not having a lot of plans can be really good and more enjoyable than when lots of things are planned I reckon.  :)

Tuesday I have to travel to another town for Jury Duty induction as I have been summoned to do it for the month of June.  :P

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30341 on: May 29, 2016, 11:09:34 am »
The boots sound lovely Julie. You will be able to wear them for jury duty and feel very elegant. I do hope you have your costs paid having to travel to another town.
Chookie I'm so sorry that no visitors turned up for the open day. They don't know what they are missing.

We had the farewell breakfast this morning. Said goodbye to some new friends and some old ones. The next national meet is in Murray Bridge in September, 2018. Look out Judy, here we come! We have put our names down for it but will,see how things are going with life nearer the time.

It was 11 by the time we got back from breakfast. We had lunch then some WA friends called round and that was the end of the day. We finished packing things up and we begin the homeward journey tomorrow.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30342 on: May 29, 2016, 12:05:07 pm »
2018 is a long way off cookie but I'm sure we'll all still be around!  Have a safe trip home.

Julie, I'm glad you thought about the boots for a while LOL.  You're bound to be the best dressed juror that town has ever seen.  I hope you enjoy your month, apart from the travelling. You'll be able to buy another pair of boots at least with the travel allowance.  Nice to be there to watch your team win last night, was that your first match this year?

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #30343 on: May 29, 2016, 09:26:45 pm »
Morning all.
Cookie, what a terrific holiday you have had and not over yet. Safe trip home.
Julie, nothing like a new pair of shoes to lift the spirits. These sound very elegant.
1 degree here this morning. Should be a fine day.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #30344 on: May 29, 2016, 10:03:27 pm »
hello all, Boots sound lovely Julie.

[/url