Author Topic: USA Thermomix  (Read 78691 times)

Offline jeninwa

• View Profile
USA Thermomix
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2016, 03:53:40 pm »
I agree TiVo was a great device, mine blew up a week or so ago. Not as happy with the new machine we bought to replace our TiVo.
I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

Offline spersephone

• View Profile
Re: USA Thermomix
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2016, 12:40:39 am »
You can usually fix them! I replaced our hard drive recently, and in my mum's too. That's one of the best things about them. Good quality appliances tend to be worth the investment, which is why I'm happy to join the Thermomix club. I expect to get many years from it.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2016, 12:52:19 am »
Er, what is TiVo please?  What thermomix club have you joined Sarah? 
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline jeninwa

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2016, 01:13:21 am »
It's a digital recording device, that could record two programs at the same time. it had lots of functions like rewind live tv.
I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

Offline spersephone

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2016, 04:25:31 am »

Er, what is TiVo please?  What thermomix club have you joined Sarah?

Haha, I just meant I've become an owner!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2016, 05:54:58 am »
Thanks Jenny and I'm pleased you are an owner Sarah. I thought you may have joined Recipe Platform from Voerwork and I know Tenina is looking at starting up an Insiders Club.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline spersephone

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2016, 08:14:39 am »
I have joined the recipe platform, but it isn't quite what I hoped it would be?

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2016, 08:47:01 am »
I have joined the recipe platform, but it isn't quite what I hoped it would be?
Our recipe platform is very "clunky" and not very easy to use.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Melissa USA Consultant

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2016, 03:37:58 pm »
Hello all! It is Melissa again, Thermomix consultant in the USA.

I just wanted to give an update as things have continued to expand since the last time I checked in with this group. Thermomix continues it's "soft opening" here in the USA, which it began last November. Originally Los Angeles was the only geography served by consultants, but Thermomix has since expanded to San Francisco, and I suspect San Diego will be opening shortly. They have trained their first Team Leader group (I was honored to be a part of it) in anticipation of growing the size of the consultant base.

Thermomix has also recruited a small number of experienced Consultants in New York and Washington, DC, in preparation for opening these markets in the coming months. My husband and I will be opening the Washington, DC market, so if you know anyone in the DC area who is interested in a getting a Thermomix, hosting a demo, or in becoming one of the very first Thermomix consultant, please let me know.

I am happy to keep updating this group to the goings in the USA if anyone is interested.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2016, 05:57:27 pm »
We do have members from the USA and would love you to keep us up to date to what is happening with the Thermomix in your part of the world.

The very best in your new adventure in the Washington area Melissa.You and your husband must be very excited.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline MEP

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2016, 03:27:58 am »
I am considering purchasing Melissa and sent you a PM this morning. Grateful if you could get back to me at your earliest opportunity.

Thanks
From Perth WA

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2016, 06:03:42 pm »
Cornish Cream - yes we are very excited, and thanks for the good wishes.

MEP- I answered you message, please let me know if you need anything else.

Offline Grite

• Cooking from scratch
    • View Profile
    • My day job is Fantastic Translator
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2016, 02:20:32 pm »
Melissa, can you describe how to become a consultant? Do you buy your own Thermomix? How much money do you -or can you- make?
We pay the doctor to make us better, when we really should pay the farmer to keep us healthy.

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2016, 03:20:47 pm »
Grite,
Thermomix has chosen a phased launch in the US market in order to ensure the strong infrastructure needed to provide quality support. For that reason, at this time consultants are only being recruited in the Los Angeles and San Francisco areas. Sometime later this year, Thermomix will be expanding into other US geographies, and they are currently collecting the names of people who are interested in learning more when they come to your area.
If you are interested, email me at MelissaAndMitch@ThermoLovers.com and I can send you an Expression of Interest Form which you can complete and email back to me. Filling this out will get you into our future consultant database so that when we expand to your area, you will be one of the first people they call. Filling out this form does not commit you in any way, but you may get a "thank you" phone call from a Thermomix manager.

For anyone in the LA or SF areas, completing an Expression of Interest form will get you invited to one of the local business opportunity sessions where you can learn more more about the Thermomix consultant opportunity.

Melissa

Offline MEP

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2016, 06:13:51 am »
"In order to ensure the strong infrastructure needed to provide quality support"

With due respect Melissa, but the above statement is a bit of a joke given not a single person from Thermomix, yourself as the consultant I bought my machine through included, has even bothered to contact me to "demonstrate" the benefits/use of the machine and/or enquire as to how I am going. I've taught myself thanks to having owned the TM31 previously and with the help of YouTube and the incredibly helpful members on this forum.

Based on my experience with this purchase, I think there should be a price differential (of a couple hundred dollars) for customers receiving the "full service" consultant support experience versus customers like me where the level of "consultant support" has been no better than ordering a product of Amazon.
From Perth WA