Author Topic: Anyone used an Aussie TMX in the U.K. with an adapter?  (Read 3582 times)

Offline Louise Fraser

• View Profile
Anyone used an Aussie TMX in the U.K. with an adapter?
« on: August 25, 2017, 09:27:43 am »
Moving to the U.K. at the end of the year and even though I'll take it with me I'm just not sure what the output is from here to over there. Will an adapter be enough or does it run off such different voltage I'd have to sell here and buy there - which I'd prefer not to do 😩 Anyone done similar type thing or even traveled overseas with it? Thanks so much!

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone used an Aussie TMX in the U.K. with an adapter?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 07:20:31 pm »
Welcome to the Forum Louise.
The U.K. voltage is 230v. You will just need an adapter because our plugs are different.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Louise Fraser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 12:17:16 am »
Thanks so much! Will my thermi still work perfectly over there using the adapter? We are moving there that's all. Thanks heaps!

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 02:50:24 pm »
Your TM will work fine. If you have any problems when your machine arrives you can contact U.K. head office on 0330 660 0834. HO uses a very reliable courier service for collection and delivery of machines.

Where in the U.K. are you going to live Louise?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 08:55:42 pm by Cornish Cream »
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.