Author Topic: Baby Thermomix?  (Read 9577 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Baby Thermomix?
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 10:17:55 am »
Gotta love what comes out of the mouths of kids sometimes. 

My almost 2.5 year old grandson was playing around with his food here the other day and I told him to eat his meat.  'That's not meat, it's chicken' he told me - too smart for me  :D
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 10:29:40 am »
Gotta love what comes out of the mouths of kids sometimes. 

My almost 2.5 year old grandson was playing around with his food here the other day and I told him to eat his meat.  'That's not meat, it's chicken' he told me - too smart for me  :D
Children are so quick these days JD.A friend recently tried to discipline her 3 year old in the supermarket while she shopped.
On the final warning she scooped him up to take him back to the car, as she was leaving he decided to shout out loud" I want my Mummy"
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 10:31:47 am »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Boy, that could have got her into trouble.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline KerrynN

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 08:52:39 am »
His grandfather got a bit sniffy that "no he *didn't* get them at Spec Savers and is perfectly happy with them thanks!".

It's sad really that my older DS rarely watched commercial television at the same age. This one though watches what his big brother does much of the time and he is a marketer's dream! The things he repeats back to me.. another time my ears were itchy and he starts to tell me all excitedly that he knows just what I need to clean my ears without damaging them - who knew that there was stuff that could clean your ears, let alone what it was called!

He repeats what I say too, so I guess it's not all bad. Except when he walks past people playing with those claw games outside the supermarket and says "Oh Mummy, they really should just flush their money down the toilet shouldn't they?"
Kerryn

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 05:29:16 am »
How cute. I guess it can get you into trouble sometimes though.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/