Author Topic: Hi from New Zealand  (Read 14427 times)

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from New Zealand
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2015, 08:20:13 am »
Welcome back Jo.Sorry to hear about your accident.Wishing you all the best on your recovery :-*
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2015, 08:45:35 am »
Hi jo good to hear from you.  Your injury sounds no fun at all. Good luck with the rest of your recovery.

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2015, 12:47:04 pm »
On that sounds nasty Jo.  I'm glad DH was able to get the kids sorted.  Speedy recovery from here, lovely to see you back.
Denise

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2015, 08:55:54 pm »
Hi Jo, nice to have you back.  I kept thinking about you but knew something must have happened and that you would post when ready.  Hope you can move around a bit better in the moon boot.

Offline jo_nz

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2015, 01:44:24 am »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! 

I have been so grateful again for the tmx during my recovery - makes things so much easier.  Trying a new curry tonight with rice (and store bought naan - too long standing to make my own just yet)

I was actually a little concerned in the first week or so of my recovery...DH had been using "my" tmx (usually he doesn't get a look in), and it kept coming up with an error message. I suspect he had been putting the bowl back wet. It has stopped doing it, so fingers crossed it is all okay under the hood! Otherwise that would be an expensive consequence of tripping over!
Jo

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2015, 05:30:08 am »
My DH did that when I was recovering from back surgery last year, when he used the machine under my guidance. He got quite cross with it at times. I would have to sneakily dry it. (if I could)
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2015, 08:34:58 pm »
Oh no Jo, take care.  :o
Hope the recovery is speedy and hitch-free  :-*
:D