Author Topic: Hello from a new Canadian TMX fan!  (Read 7719 times)

Offline obbie

• View Profile
Re: Hello from a new Canadian TMX fan!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2013, 02:34:37 am »
Hi and welcome Natalie.
You are lucky to Have Helene as a Mum.

Glad you joined the forum, heaps of fun here, and help when you need it.

Come and join us for the ride. You will soon get to know us all.

:)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2013, 05:42:47 am »
Hello and Welcome Natalia.  :D
Yep, we all know and love Helene!!!  :D :D :D  What a great role model for you!  ;)
:D

mcmich

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2013, 09:44:48 am »
Hello and welcome to the forum Natalia. You already have a head start having a mum that has familiarized you with TMX.  :)

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2013, 10:36:07 am »
Hi and welcome Natalia!
Gosh, what a treat to have such a great Thermomix Superstar to be your personal guide with your new toy :)
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline Greyhoundmum

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2013, 10:56:35 am »
Hi Natalie and welcome. I have not had the privilege to meet your mum but I did get a scrubby in my Secret Santa hamper and I think it is wonderful.!!!!!   you will be an expert bread maker in no time.

Offline ThermomixBlogger

• Thermomix blogging fan from Canada.
    • View Profile
    • SuperKitchenMachine is an unofficial fan blog for fun cooking with Thermomix!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2013, 01:09:44 am »
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone for your kind words about my blog but also for so warmly welcoming my daughter (Natalia, aka SuperGirl) to this TMX community. I don't think people on the forum have any idea how lonely :'( it can be to be a TMX owner in Canada. Natalia lives in a city of about 60,000 and she is probably the only person there with a TMX. I live city of about 80,000 which is less remote than her location and there are a couple (2 or 3?) TMX in this town... maybe more, but I've never met them in person. The machine is still so unknown here -- truly hard to imagine. There is simply nobody to chat with about our fave machine, so it really means a lot to meet like-minded tmx fanatics online.

I wish Natalia lived closer so we could play TMX together, but she is 2-3 days drive away (across sea, mountains, & barren snowfields) and has an important job there so we only get together about twice each year. (Good times ;))

The name "SuperGirl" really suits her, and it's not just me who would tell you she is awesome. I'm so glad she will be able to learn and share from you all, and hope you will enjoy getting to know each other. Wish I could spend more time on this forum, but with so many new Thermomix owners, there are ever more people asking for Kitchen Kits these days, and those requests are my priority these days. :-)) :o :D

Thanks again to everyone here for making me feel so welcome when I joined back in 2009, and for opening your virtual arms to my daughter. Now let's get mixing!

ThermomixBlogger Helene

News, recipes and videos for Thermomix fans
around the world and at home.
Click: http://www.superkitchenmachine.com

Also Kitchen Kits for people who love Thermomix!
http://SuperKitchenKits.com

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 01:13:40 am »
Helene how hard for you and Natalie to live so far apart. I'm sure you chat frequently though. It must be hard for both of you not having close contact with thermofanatics.
I gave some scrubbies to thermomix owners but non forum owners, they were very impressed. Hopefully enough to purchase some of their own. I love how I can give them a wash and they are as clean as new again..

Thank you for your blog and magic thermo helpers.  :-*  :-*
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 01:34:53 am »
Cookie I just put my scrubbies in the dishwasher.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 05:50:18 am »
My DH is my dishwasher Gert and he wouldn't eat them. ;) ;) ;)  I put mine in a bra bag and throw them in the washing machine. I just love how they become all nice again.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2013, 06:01:37 am »
My DH is my dishwasher Gert and he wouldn't eat them. ;) ;) ;)  I put mine in a bra bag and throw them in the washing machine. I just love how they become all nice again.

Yeah I have done that too. They need to be in something . They certainly do come clean. Love my scrubbies .

Gert

Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.