Author Topic: "Instant Pot" or similiar  (Read 4390 times)

Offline medusa

• View Profile
"Instant Pot" or similiar
« on: November 29, 2017, 06:43:51 am »
Hopefully this is allowed but I wanted to ask if anyone has an Instant Pot (realise that they aren't for sale in AU but know you can have them shipped here) or a similar Breville Fast Slow Pro, Philips all in one cooker?

I am very interested in one but just want to make sure I will use it and it is not a fad.  I think it will really complement the Thermo and was wondering if any one has one and if they do what type and how much they use it.

thank you
Medusa, in Oz

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: "Instant Pot" or similiar
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 05:17:32 pm »
Hopefully this is allowed but I wanted to ask if anyone has an Instant Pot (realise that they aren't for sale in AU but know you can have them shipped here) or a similar Breville Fast Slow Pro, Philips all in one cooker?

I am very interested in one but just want to make sure I will use it and it is not a fad.  I think it will really complement the Thermo and was wondering if any one has one and if they do what type and how much they use it.

thank you
I have an Instant Pot Medusa. I like it. There are many websites with recipes for you to try.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 10:11:46 pm »
haha Cookie love it.. ;D ;D

I have a  new wave 5 in 1. I love it.
It browns, steams, makes soup,  has a low pressure setting ( slowcook) and a high pressure setting, also a keep warm setting. You can also preset it to come on.
Love it, i use mine every week. ;D  looks very similar to instant pot.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 01:18:33 am »
I've been looking at how to get an Instant pot to Australia too....no luck so far tho  :-\
:D

Offline Decadent Dot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 11:04:03 am »
I have an instant pot. It is a very popular addition to the kitchen here in England and I have to say very versatile with many ways of using it. I tend to often use it  as a pressure cooker. I think it well worth it. It says everything that mine is always on the work surface and not in a cupboard.  ;D
DD (short for Dot) Nottinghamshire, England
Educate a girl and you educate a family!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 12:03:29 pm »
Hi Dot. I hope you are keeping well.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 02:10:20 am »
Hi Dot, lovely to hear from you.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url