Author Topic: Review of Jalapeno & Cheese Pull Apart Bread from Tenina's Merry Christmix eBook  (Read 24998 times)

Offline trudy

• View Profile
You have all outdone yourselves - all the loaves look fantastic.  I can't wait to get home and download this ebook.

Offline VieveMS

• View Profile
I made a cheese (tasty & parmesan) and olive version of this yesterday to take to a BBQ.  Like Wonder said, it was a little 'heavier' in texture than I was expecting - almost cakey - but everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Offline spersephone

• View Profile
So interesting to see this recipe on the webinar today - but the picture wasn't clear enough to see how she placed them in the baking dish, and how it looked. I wanted to see how the little "croissants" connected to each other. I will definitely plan to make this at some point soon.

Offline jeninwa

• View Profile
I was going to make this today, after watching Tenina, but it's too hot, so tomorrow it is on the menu.
I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It sure was jeninwa. This is a lovely bread.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Moo2

• View Profile
I made this on Sat for a gathering with people who are not very adventurous with their food and even tho it contained chillies they all loved it. I put the rolls on on their end and they broke apart beautifully. I cut it into approx 32 little triangles so each large end was approx 5-10cm wide.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:08:01 am by Moo2 »

Offline spersephone

• View Profile
I made it today, but I didn't understand how big the circle should be, and it could have been a bit larger. I also wasn't sure how many pieces to cut into, and I think I should have aimed for at least twelve-fifteen. I will also ensure I chop the jalapeņos into small pieces, as we got mouthfuls of heat interspersed with plainer bread. For a first run, it was good, but I can do better.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
A lovely positive attitude Sarah.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/