Author Topic: Recipe Sites  (Read 2680 times)

Offline JenniCB

• View Profile
Recipe Sites
« on: December 09, 2017, 02:28:11 am »
So in order to get my Thermie mojo back I’ve spent the last few days going through all the recipes on this site. I now have a pretty good list of recipes that I feel confident to try based on the success forum members have had. I was just wondering whether there are any other good, reliable sites that people get recipes from. I’ve had a look at the official TM recipe site but feel unsure as to how reliable those recipes are. Does anyone use them? There are an awful lot and I wonder how many have been tried. I guess the ratings give some idea. I just don’t have a lot of time now with baby in the house so really need recipes to be a success first time. Any particularly reliable blogs?
Mum to 5 gorgeous kids, 3 bio aged 22,20 and 15, and 2 adopted aged 7 and 2.

Living in Western Australia

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Recipe Sites
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 11:38:27 am »
Jenni I find Quirky Cooking a reliable site. I've cook a fair few recipes of Jo’s and they have a good flavour and work. Also I’ve cooked a few curries from Skinnymixers, again these have worked. Chookie’s recipes always work.  As to the RC I would follow your instinct and look at the reviews at the popular recipes before wasting your time and ingredients.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 01:19:05 pm »
Jenni I love Tenina's site. Her recipes always work too. tenina.com
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 08:26:03 pm »
Jenni I love Tenina's site. Her recipes always work too. tenina.com
D’oh !!   I had forgotten Tenina’s website Cookie. You are right her recipes are good too.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.