Author Topic: Cooking for Weight Loss  (Read 4209 times)

Offline FeeBee

• View Profile
Cooking for Weight Loss
« on: February 25, 2012, 09:11:31 pm »
Hello,

I am a new TM owner and I am wondering about recipes for weight loss. I am surprised that there isn't a specific cook book yet Does anyone have any suggestions or links?

Thanks

Fee

P.S. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post. I'm a bit confused about this forum

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
Re: Cooking for Weight Loss
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 09:22:27 pm »
Hi Fee . . and welcome!  The Thermomix book, "Healthy Eating with Cyndi O'Meara" has recipes from her "21 Day Weight Loss Get Healthy" Program.  Your consultant may have the book for you to take a look . . . . Let's know how you get on . .  :)

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 09:29:52 pm »
Unfortunately, a lot of the recipes for weight loss are  scattered across the forum. Apart from Cyndi's book you could try Aileen Sforcina's Rainbow Recipes book with a lot of healthy vegan recipes. Also, there is Quirky Jo's blog with a plenty of healthy recipes. A lot of good recipes to try from this forum would be juices, salads etc. if you look in the diet and special diet sections of this forum, you will find a lot of inspiration.
Good luck and enjoy your TM!
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is"
Albert Einstein

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 09:48:58 pm »
Welcome to the forum Fee.Good advice from goldfish and Merlin on where you might find good recipes.Have fun cooking with your new TM :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 10:40:10 pm »
Fee, I will copy some low fat recipes over to 'diets' as and when I find them on the forum.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 10:44:55 pm by judydawn »
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline FeeBee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 03:35:39 am »
Thanks all    :)