Author Topic: Wendy's Thermo Cinnabuns- YUMMO- (With Pics)  (Read 10021 times)

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
Re: Wendy's Thermo Cinnabuns- YUMMO- (With Pics)
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 06:54:07 am »
Oh I love the look of these  :P. Have printed them out to try. Thanks for sharing Wendy.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline girlfromperth

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 04:13:28 am »
made these today
on the bench waiting for niece to come over smell so yummy

Offline WendyB

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 10:17:48 pm »
I read about this today will have to give it a try with my buns.......

Cinnamon Buns for Breakky? If  you’ve been hesitant to whip up a batch of hot, gooey cinnamon rolls for a lack of time or members of the family happy yo eat 12 buns in a sitting.

Baking a dozen cinnamon rolls from scratch takes about 2-3 hours total. Much of that time is in the rising, though. They certainly aren’t labor intensive! But 2 hours before breakfast?  Don't think so!

Here's two pretty simple ways to enjoy hot, fresh rolls for breakfast without the early start.

Refrigerator Method: If you have some time in the evening, go ahead and mix up a batch of dough. Give it a rise, roll them out, then stick your rolls in the refrigerator covered with a lightweight towel. They will slowly rise through the night. In the morning, set them in a warm place for 30 minutes to an hour to finish rising, and bake.

Freezer Method: Mix your dough at any time. Once you’ve rolled and cut your buns, lay them in a pan and freeze them immediately.

Offline Amanda

• View Profile
    • Lambs Ears and Honey
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 01:59:01 pm »
Made these today - a gorgeous dough and couldn't be easier. thanks!
Freelance food/travel writer. Lives in the Adelaide hills and writes a food blog - http://www.lambsearsandhoney.com