Author Topic: Complain/Paid money bur didn't received Thermomix MT-5 from Malaysia  (Read 7124 times)

Offline best2712

• View Profile
Dear All
Please be advised that i ordered 3 thermomix from Malaysia .I transferred money(2504.37 Malaysian ringgit) through western union to the following person: wailen bin ginsu(in Malaysia) as per my first contact with (pieter jansen/may be he is not his correct name ) he is using now new virtual company name  and the previous one was:
COASTAL MART TRADING INC
56 Jalan Mega Mendung, Off Jalan Klang Lama, 58200
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
and new name :Scott Anderson. and of course i did't receive goods and finally i confirmed that he belong to a mafia and still cheating to people in alibaba(wallen bin ginsu and murneh bin ginsu and may be others.
Would you please advise me how we can stop this mafia to cheat other people and take money from them and how i can get back my money or good.
Regards

Regards

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Complain/Paid money bur didn't received Thermomix MT-5 from Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 10:19:09 am »
I'm so sorry to hear your story best2712 but unfortunately this forum is not affiliated with Vorwerk and there is nothing we can do to help you - this forum was started for people who owned a Thermomix so that we could share recipes.  Your posting will alert everyone to the fact there are bogus sellers out there and that all purchases should only be made through the correct channels. Vorwerk's head office may be interested to hear your story so perhaps you could write to them.  I'm not suggesting they would be able to help you though. 
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.