Author Topic: update on my thermie situation.  (Read 13957 times)

Offline alexquake

• View Profile
update on my thermie situation.
« on: April 24, 2014, 01:26:37 am »
..so yesterday I mentioned that I had not heard from the consultant in over a week, and I was given some great advice about contacting and asking how it was progressing. I was advised to be nice and not upset the consultant which is fair and which I was planning on doing anyway. Just a nice 'hi how are you, any news on my TM?'

I tried calling last night but couldnt get through. So today I decided to send a quick email enquiring about the progress I received an email back saying:

hi there, with Easter Thermomix not receiving the paper work I sent there have been some delays and you order has not been processed. I am waiting to hear from HO as to when they will process yrou order. So sorry, this is normally an easier process but there have been hicupps this time. will let you know soon."

:( :(

now I am even sadder than before...it wasn't my hiccup...I didnt do anything wrong, I filled out my paper work when I was told to...why not call me and let me know. I feel like I have been treated a little offhand-ish and as an aside im still being asked to consider what date I want ot pick for my demo so I can get the thermoserve...

by the way, thanks for listening...
looks like I have another two weeks to wait...

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: update on my thermie situation.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 02:57:01 am »
Oh you poor thing. I can feel your disappointment. Thank goodness you rang. Hopefully all this pain will go when your machine eventually arrives.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I could suggest looking through the forum and deciding on some things you would like to make, but that may make the hurt even worse. At least you could have your first weeks food planned. It will give you the chance to read reviews etc.
Do keep us informed.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 03:06:34 am »
Time to jump up and down.  I ordered a book from UK ,  just before Easter and it arrived.  This is not good enough. 
Just between  you and me,  it is worth waiting for. 

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 05:45:54 am »
I, too feel your pain.
You will have no regrets when it eventually arrives.
I thought I was the only one that attracted this sort of service. Hang in there.
Denise

Offline Itsnotartitsdinner

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 12:00:02 pm »
:( I'm sorry. It is worth the wait. But that is rather poor service. Any chance you can contact the lead consultant in the area to see if they can speed things up? My wait was less than a day. Couldn't imagine waiting that long!

Offline Deniser

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 12:06:29 am »
So sorry that you have had all this trouble.  I agree with the other comments - you won't be sorry when you do receive your Thermomix. My niece in WA had a demo last week.  The consultant arrived with one in the boot in case she made the decision there and then. (she didn't but consultant left a couple of recipe books and my niece called the next day and took delivery same day). 
You certainly can't complain about the service - THERE ISN'T ANY!  Sorry to shout but I too think it is about time that you did.  Do hope this is resolved very quickly and that you can start to enjoy the experience.
You haven't failed at anything until you stop trying.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 03:35:19 am »
Can you change consultants, there are always more than 1. contact the group leader.
I have 2 different thermy's and both are great. :)

I had to wait 2 weeks for mine, for delivery and a demo.

i would start to print out recipes to cook, try CP'S list as a start. ;)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 01:24:57 am by obbie »
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

mcmich

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 11:19:21 pm »
So disappointing but hang in there as everyone else has commented, it is worth the wait.
If the consultant pushes for a demo date again, say that you can't possibly provide a date when the arrival of the TMX is yet to be determined.  >:(