Author Topic: GF - List of recipes from German book  (Read 20920 times)

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
Re: GF - List of recipes from German book
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 10:41:00 am »
You have really earned a holiday after all that work - thanks.
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 05:07:03 pm »
could someone please PM the recipe for the cheese spaetzle? I have tried to get hold of the GF book directly from Thermomix in Germany but they won't ship to Australia. Being a coeliac I desperately miss the spaetzle from my childhood and want to have a go at making a gluten free version. By any chance, if anyone knows how to get hold of a copy of the German GF book, I would love to find out how to get one. The only German book I own is their version of the EDC which is lovely, but I am running out of recipes to cook from it!
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is"
Albert Einstein

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 08:52:44 pm »
Merlin, Vivacity is no longer an active member of this forum - her recipes remain but she has obviously removed herself as a member.  Hopefully someone else will be able to respond to your request.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 07:43:43 pm »
Merlin - for  the  GF book- this is just a long shot but maybe you could try the German ebay.  I don't read German so I can't say for sure what's there, but here is the link as it is of today (Jan 4) . . . or just try www.ebay.de and type in thermomix for the search.  Good luck!

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=thermomix&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 02:56:52 am »
Goldfish, thanks for the info. I'll give it a try.
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is"
Albert Einstein

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 01:50:01 am »
Just convinced to get a relative in Germany to order the GF book as they don't deliver to non domestic addresses. Can't wait to get it, whenever that will happen!
Albert Einstein