Author Topic: Fab Diet!  (Read 47459 times)

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
Re: Fab Diet!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 07:39:12 pm »
Thanks Christomo - how are the demos going?  Lots of fun?
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline christomo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 10:12:05 am »
Demos going great Thanks . I always have such fun meeting new people. I think that the TM sells itself so very easy job.
Self employed with DH
Mother of 2

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2009, 12:03:58 pm »
I know this is off topic for this page, but the juice thing is about bonding the fibre molecule to the added water which can be done in the TM by blending on 10 for over a minute...up to 3 minutes...it becomes silky in texture and easy to drink or water down further if you like it 'clear' which is how I like my juices. Noisy, but effective! :o

Thanks - there must be some more info on this in the newer edition of cookbook as my older version does not have "Juicing in the Thermomix " on page 21.

Thanks  :)

I've never found where this quote was from, Thermomixer, but have always been interested to read the original bit of the thread.  Do you remember where you took it from?

Click on the Quote from ... and it takes you to the thread  http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=834.msg4153#msg4153
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline Suesthermy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2010, 04:04:17 am »
Good morning   does anyone have this diet please - I so need to lose a few kilos and this sounds healthy and not too hard

Thanks in anticipation  :)

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2010, 12:33:23 pm »
I know this is off topic for this page, but the juice thing is about bonding the fibre molecule to the added water which can be done in the TM by blending on 10 for over a minute...up to 3 minutes...it becomes silky in texture and easy to drink or water down further if you like it 'clear' which is how I like my juices. Noisy, but effective! :o

Thanks - there must be some more info on this in the newer edition of cookbook as my older version does not have "Juicing in the Thermomix " on page 21.

Thanks  :)

I've never found where this quote was from, Thermomixer, but have always been interested to read the original bit of the thread.  Do you remember where you took it from?

Click on the Quote from ... and it takes you to the thread  http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=834.msg4153#msg4153
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline robert

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2013, 05:48:03 am »
Yes it is really interesting news and most of the people will be really happy to do this including me. Surely it is really nice. I will  contact you soon.

Offline robert

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2013, 05:51:31 am »
O, this is really nice news and i am quit happy that it is working. I am very worried related to my diet. I will contact you soon.

Offline Swkyzi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2013, 04:18:54 am »
Hi Bron.
I desperately need to drop 10 kilos could you please send me the details for this diet?
Thanks

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2013, 06:29:09 am »
Brons doesn't come on the forum anymore.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand