Welcoming Center, Management and General Chat > Chit Chat

Uses for Dukkah

(1/10) > >>

cathy79:
While away over the weekend at the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands (the land of everything organic and homemade) every man and his dog was selling Dukkah.

So first thing I've done is checked - yes we have a recipe.  Is it any good?  And what are some uses for Dukkah?

Nay-nay:
Let me set the scene: it's Friday afternoon, sitting outside with a glass of red, bowl of cold pressed local Aussie virgin olive oil, fresh baked bread (broken into dunking size pieces) and bowl of fresh ground dukkah. Sip wine, dunk bread into oil then dukkah, breath deep and enjoy your view and look back on your week.  ;)

Nay-nay:
Also can use it on Cindy O's munchy chickpeas.  :)

judydawn:

--- Quote from: Nay-nay on March 29, 2010, 01:06:27 am ---Let me set the scene: it's Friday afternoon, sitting outside with a glass of red, bowl of cold pressed local Aussie virgin olive oil, fresh baked bread (broken into dunking size pieces) and bowl of fresh ground dukkah. Sip wine, dunk bread into oil then dukkah, breath deep and enjoy your view and look back on your week.  ;)

--- End quote ---
  Nay-nay, if you can change that to a glass of white I would walk over broken glass to join you  ;D ;D ;D

faffa_70:
See ya there Judy!!!  :D :D :D

Sprinkle it over Hommus is another use and there are heaps of versions out there - google them or just make up your own  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version